• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

down tilt on bowser during his up b caused teleporting on big blue

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
i down tilted as ganon during bowsers grounded up special and we both teleported upwards.

Narpas_sword

Unable to reproduce. More details needed.

Title of the bug: [Something Descriptive about the bug, that if other users find your bug they will find your topic upon searching]

Version found in: [e.g. 3.02: Homebrew: Full set]

Hardware you are running: [wii, or dolphin]

Loading Method: [e.g. USB Loader, Pm iso etc]

Details: [A step By step detailed description on how to reproduce the bug.
If you are unable to reproduce the bug. Please provide as many details as possible so others may try to.]

Attachments: [Reproduce the bug using the Wi-Fi/replay build if you can. And attach the replay of the match to your post.]
Otherwise try to get some screenshots. Make sure the problem is clearly visible.

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
sorry about that.
3.02 hackless full codeset
dolphin
pm iso built the way y-l's tutorial showed
wasnt recording at the time(that seems to be a common theme when i play unfortunately)

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
well big blue moves around so i wasnt able to find where exactly it happened unfortunately.

Narpas_sword

I can imagine. It may not even have anything to do with Big blue though, which is why having it reproduced is so handy.
Then again, it may be only big blue, and nothing to do with the characters or moves you did.

This is why a video is handy etc.

Put it this way:

When i'm testing bugs reported by a client, if they can reproduce it or have good enough details, it takes one person about an hour to pin point it and assign it to the devs to check.

If it's not easily reproduced, it can take days with multiple tester trying to reproduce it before it gets sent to devs.

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
ill make sure to record every dolphin match to help the team out from now on.

Narpas_sword

Tbh anything that's going to get classed as critical will be reproducible.

You'd just need to save the replay at the end of the match if something happens, and record the problem from there.

Top Bottom