• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down Throw

Clevr

Smash Apprentice
I swear D-Throw chains... messing around in Training and then against Lvl. 7,8, and 9 CPUs, I could D-Throw, Dash-Grab towards them, D-Throw, again, again, and again until around 60%.

I will be testing this out against a person tomorrow to see how much DI, perfect shielding, or dodging can change how this works (if it works at all) or if this is a real chain.

Is this known? Is it a chain? Is it not?

PS. Ignore the thread if this has already been discussed, but I browsed briefly through the Wolf thread and did not see any post talking about it.

JCav

Smash Lord
no this is not a chain grab. if you play anyone that moderately knows what they are doing, it wont work. however, this is wolfs best tech chasing move.

they roll towards you- d smash
away- smash boost

WULFN

Smash Apprentice
no this is not a chain grab. if you play anyone that moderately knows what they are doing, it wont work. however, this is wolfs best tech chasing move.

they roll towards you- d smash
away- smash boost
hmm, never really thought of using it that way. i tend to use it on ledges and I usally chase them down w/ b-airs and/or laser.

Top Bottom