• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Vision: an Ice Climbers video guide to desynching

Ryu777

Smash Ace
OOOO, ok, for edgeguarding its different story. well, you can also uise it to send ice blocks at different trajectories, messing upthe opponents recovery.

path411

Smash Cadet
out of all of the things in the video, the only thing I can't figure out is how do you get nana to keep hopping in the fun section without popo doing anything?

dude225

Smash Apprentice
victor is right.... the vid is messing up during the download now... (i know this is like 5 months later, but i would like to see it)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just search YouTube or Google Video for it. Try "Double Vision SSBM". Should turn up a few hits. I prefer the Google Video version, because the YouTube uploader used an older version of the video with hard-to-read text.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Omg, Nealdt's a crazy, crazy man. This stuff is invaluble. I bet Neal's the best IC on the planet, right? Actually, I'm not asking, I know. All hail dt!

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah, 'tis nothing compared to Infinite Possibilities. I'm afraid my meager desynching skills are no match for the beauty demonstrated by Nick.

Now stop sucking up to the mods and go to bed :p.

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
Yea could you please host your file on http://www.yousendit.com/ because the other link ask for an account.

that name is really cool, going to watch the vid rite now...still love that name!

EDIT: say i need to have a subscription or somethin to dl :(
Well, I see that this can be aided quite easily and promptly.

For those who don't know of this site, it sometimes can be a godsend!

http://www.bugmenot.com/

It's self explaining in design and it can get you into a lot of hidden goodness (I.e., Fileplanet, driverguide.com, etc)

I downloaded the video using an account from that site. Soon to give my opionion.

Also: On the website, these aren't stolen accounts, so you aren't messing with someone's property. These are community logins.

EDIT: I checked the video out, and I liked it a lot. Good work, nice music too.

Also, I would like to say that I had known the video was on youtube prior to posting the website, I just wanted to show people a cool tool I found.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
shiiiiet thats how you do it? nice find Neal, very structured and concise. Ever consider writing a PROgram? Your clean style would carry over most pleasingly.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I told you. Information that's priceless is also timeless. See how you're still inspiring the next generation of players? Nealpro for best vid maker ever...

Top Bottom