• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doppelganger

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=3086]Doppelganger[/drupal]

There was this thing on Facebook awhile back where people posted up celebrities that looked like them as their profile picture. I never did it because I couldn't find a celebrity who looked like me, and was feeling a little left out.

Anyways, I just recently found my doppelganger. Couple of problems:

A) It's too late. That whole Facebook thing is over.
B) He's not famous (I'm a guy).
C) Also, she's a girl (I'm a guy).

It's a little too bizarre for me to make too much of it but that isn't stopping my friend. He has repeatedly mentioned that if I was a girl he would find me attractive (no homo). He was joking of course, but that was before we knew of a girl who looks like me.

Aside from the now horrific possibility of a guy friend checking out that girl (and the implications) I just have to wonder, mostly because he brought these things up:

What if we dated? Would the universe implode? Twincest IRL FTW/L? Wouldn't that make me a massive narcissist?

What if she's actually my twin? There's been at least one case where twins seperated at birth but were unaware of the fact actually married each other and found out later. The especially weird thing is that another friend sent me the picture of the girl the same day I read the news story about all that.

Luckily, the only way I'm capable of reacting at the moment to the picture is to be weirded out. But once the novelty wears off, the disturbing and intriguing questions will come flooding in. Especially how that whole Valentines Day thing just happened.

Anyways, how would the rest of you SWF folk feel if you were in my situation?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
My girlfriend consistently tells me that I would make a pretty girl...

How much of a possibility of dating her is there exactly?

if there's even a 50-50 chance, I say go for it. Nothing wrong with dating yourself. lulz

Top Bottom