• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't get Mad. Get E. GADD!

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
TProfessor E. Gadd.

Now I know what you're thinking. This is a joke right? He would make a horrible character... Wrong!

But we can already assume that since Mario got his FLUDD invention, and Luigi will probably get his Poltergeist 3000, that his chances of being a character are slim. Most likely a Assist Trophy (no doubt).

But a heated issue has been brought up, due to this post.

Is beating up old guys in a Video Game Wrong? And can we expect any "Senior" Citizens for Brawl? DOA did it, why not Brawl?

Let's here it for the old guys (girls):

E. Gadd
You know you just want to punch this guy in the face.

Kammy Koopa

Certainly an old woman, with some attitude.

Ganondorf

He'll most likely return, but he looks like he's hitting middle-aged status. This geezer will probably kick your's before you kick his'.

Tingle

I do hope this little guy dies. And I hope to be the one to kick his when he's an Assist Trophy.

Ashnard

Not really what you'd call old, but he's older. Better be a boss if nothing else.

Toad or Toadsworth

He has all the properties of a stereotypical old man. Small, weak, probably bald.

Peppy Hare

If you think this guy should fight, then you have another thing coming. It looks like a small breeze will kill this guy.

Solid Snake

Let's face it, as much as this guy is a bad ***, he's old. And after each fight he'll quote, "I'm getting too old for this ****.

Sand-Bag
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/48/Homerun_Sandbag.jpg
Poor, poor bag. My guess is he's an old guy.

The Ancient Minister

Dude... his name is "Ancient." (Unless he's Bowser Jr. in disguise) (And at this point who knows?)

So now which old guy would you like to beat up most? Give me your reasons. And feel free to argue cause why else are we here?

EdwardGordon

Smash Journeyman
Oh shucks..... and to think I wasted time making it. Should I just delete it?

And I post this right before we get Mario's New Down Special Move. What are the odds. This thread is completely useless. :(

Laugh out loud.

Eagle

Smash Lord
E.Gadd is quite cool though ;D

But Mario has his FLUDD and I hope Luigi gets his Polterheist 3000 and Bowser Jr gets his Magic Paintbrush

But, if that happened... No gadgets for E. Gadd :(

Plus, It's not fun hitting an old guy.

Top Bottom