• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolphin 4.0-7465 now supports launching .elf/dol from netplay

Helios747

Smash Rookie
Hi! So over a year ago this bug was posted to our bug tracker asking for netplay support for .elf and .dol files: https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/issues/detail?id=6985

Well, since that bug tracker is now defunct I couldn't let the issue creator (one of the project m devs?) know that I've fixed this and it's now in revision 4.0-7465. Unfortunately this addition will not be in the 5.0 release but now I think you guys can launch and update project M without respinning a brawl ISO every time?

Anyways, if you have any bugs with this please let us know on the forums until we get our new bug tracker up.

Last edited:

Helios747

Smash Rookie
Have fun! Unfortunately I didn't have a copy of brawl on me to test this but other homebrew worked just fine in my tests. :)

@ KingJigglypuff KingJigglypuff That is correct I think? I don't know how you guys set up project M in dolphin but I think thats correct. If you need to launch a dol/elf to start it, then you no longer have to remake the ISO. I think you just need to make sure that Brawl is the default ISO, I think.

Last edited:

Helios747

Smash Rookie
Last edited:
Top Bottom