• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo update 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG guys, I used my ancient decription device that I invented, and translated the text of tonight's update. Sakurai is actually an epic tournyass who abuses glitches to win and doesn't have real skill. let's take a look:

"There are quite a few techniques that didn’t make their way into the instruction manual, but i'll let the noobs whine because they suck am I right?

I’ll try not to get too technical with things, but just know that there are lots of small glitches like these for you to abuse against your lame friends

<recover hax>

When you noobs roll into a Falcon Punch, Don't mash, but tap the shield button just before you're about to eat ****, hit a wall, or ceiling. You’ll bound off the surface with a little hop and, like a pro glitcher, cancel any excess momentum that would have otherwise kept you careening around wildly.

If you can't L-cancel you can't do this.

Since combo attacks and chains don exits, I believe some will find this technique to be usless. GG noobz.

<Shield Mindgames>

You're running at the to attack. You notice him charging a smash attack, then you come closer still, and just before the blow connects...

Clang! You just packed his ****! You’re opponent will look like he has down syndrome, and you will be able to shield grab him in an instant.

Lol, u need moar mindgames, GG noob!

<Stale-Move Negation>

I love this. It's the games way of telling you that that you suck and abusing Link's Up B isn't a good tactic!

And so it should. Let’s face it, you're bland and unoriginal, so this way, I can punish you for being incompetent.

Moves will decrease in attack power when used repeatedly and get progressively weaker with additional spamming, so try and weave a wide variety of attacks into your offense. Oh, I also nerfed Link's Up B for good measure

Also, if you feel like your attacks just aren’t launching the opponent as far as they should... Once again, quit being stupid.

WTF no bat drop? Atleast SHDL...

<Phantom hit>

This isn’t really a technique so much as it is a little tidbit of Smash info.

When your attack just grazes the opponent you’ll hear a little "chik," meaning you’ve just barely grazed the opponent. It's hilarious when you play as Jigglypuff and you miss that Up throw to Rest you're been working so hard for.

This makes you look like you've just failed so hard...

<Swim>

In Brawl you can actually swim a little bit when you’re in water. You’ll soon drown though, and the more damage you’ve accumulated, the less time you’ll be able to stay afloat. It'll piss professional players off, but I think that this will suffice for Wavedashing.

Drow the noobs in your mind!

<Short Hop>

This technique is easy, but it'll be considered a glitch if I don't say anything about it, so i'll do it for you.

Every character has a momentary animation before they jump where they sort of hunker down. If you let off the jump button before this animation ends you’ll perform a small jump.

Shiek's short hop still sucks as you can see.

Try using small jumps to close in and make your opponent look dumbfounded.

How the hell did I miss?

<Marth Grab>

Since everyone loves Marth, I decided to give everyone the abilty to use his abusive, broken and disjointed grab range. That makes everyone happy, right?

You can grab from this far away!

<Eating While Reclining>

Let’s say you’ve just taken a solid hit. You go flying and collapse on the ground.

You notice a few tasty food items on the ground near you.

But honestly, what are the odds of this happening? You're probably not going to be playing with items anyway...

No Subway? I'd rather die!!

<Breaking Reflectors>

・Mario’s Cape
・Fox’s Shine
・Pit’s Ahnananananananananana!! and Mirror Shield
・Zelda’s Naryu’s Love

...And so on. All these moves have the ability to reflect incoming projectiles back at your opponent. When you use one of these to send back an attack, it actually increases the damage that projectile does. But once again, the odds of this occuring against you are slim to none. The only reason why people actually used Fox's reflector was for the shine, and the Cape doesn't work that well anymore. They're pretty much not worth the time to using since they're just weak gimmicks.

But if you and your opponent pump up a projectile’s damage too high, say by reflecting it back and forth...the projectile will become too powerful and break through your reflecting device. So to answer your question: No, there is no black hole glitch. Besides, all of this was just a ploy to nerf that unholy abomination Fox even further. Marth for top tier......Again!!!

The power of Sakurai compels you!!"

Now, someone do an inb4lock.

drengist

Smash Journeyman
inb4lock

We need to remove the pivot grab from the advanced techniques list. Now every noob knows about that!

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
OH, I get it. People who don't like wavedashing are obviously morons who spam the same move over and over and think short-hopping is also a "glitch". That's what you were implying, right? :rolleyes:

And since you asked: inb4block

Rsflone

Smash Cadet
I love this all those whiners about these all being a glitch instead of techs "because the manual doesn't say so" well how do u like that the man himself says so still a glitch? LOL

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I love this. It's the games way of telling you that that you suck and abusing Link's Up B isn't a good tactic!
I laughed, cause I hate when people do this

@Blerb LULZ XD

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
I enjoyed it.

So was anyone else reading that dojo update secretly praying for a section called "Lag-canceling" that started out "Lag-canceling is performed totally differently than it was in the past but of course you can still do it if you if you know how...!":laugh:

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
This is pretty weird, I find it somewhat funny, yet it seems you are just begging for attention...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Shut the Fu*k up this is unbelievably stupid. Nerd
GTFO. You come here, to an internet forum for the largest competitive Smash scene in existence, to tell someone to stfu and then go for the low blow of calling him a nerd?

GTFO with your 2007, low posting ***, and don't let me find you at a tourny, cause I will rock your **** so ****ing hard. It's people like you that attempt to ruin the game for what it is. The TC has an excellent point where all you "casuals" (and not all of you, but "all" of you if you know what I mean) believed the basic things we do in tournies were glitches. You idiots blamed losses on things like Power Shielding, Shines, L-Cancels, Short-Hops. It's effing ridiculous.

God I'm in such a pissed off mood. My key is locked in my car this morning and so I am waiting for the locksmith. And yes, this is a perfectly good reason to take my anger out on you *******.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Why do people expect this forum to produce more logic than ignorance, its the internet... if you want logic go to a library.

Why do people expect this forum to produce more logic than ignorance, its the internet... if you want logic go to a library.
My sentiments exactly.

If anything, you'll get a completely opposite response than what you expected. The internet shows no signs of remorse or sensitivity, or intelligence for that matter. I'd never expect anything from the internet other than information, odiousity, or stupidity. Never sympathy and logic. The internet is a channel for hate, because you can speak your mind without being in physical danger, or make up complete lies to make you feel accepted in society. Social interaction for those who aren't so social is also another convenience of the internet.

Chill people. It's the internet

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
GTFO. You come here, to an internet forum for the largest competitive Smash scene in existence, to tell someone to stfu and then go for the low blow of calling him a nerd?

GTFO with your 2007, low posting ***, and don't let me find you at a tourny, cause I will rock your **** so ****ing hard. It's people like you that attempt to ruin the game for what it is. The TC has an excellent point where all you "casuals" (and not all of you, but "all" of you if you know what I mean) believed the basic things we do in tournies were glitches. You idiots blamed losses on things like Power Shielding, Shines, L-Cancels, Short-Hops. It's effing ridiculous.

God I'm in such a pissed off mood. My key is locked in my car this morning and so I am waiting for the locksmith. And yes, this is a perfectly good reason to take my anger out on you *******.
XD Epic lulz are epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom