• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Melee Have Better Balance Than PM?

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
. Lot of players feel that way, it is why my local scene is rapidly becoming more melee than PM.
I'm noticing this as well. While the casuals gravitate towards smash 4- to my knowledge smash 4 is getting the most numbers in torny

must be the newness of the game.

always nice to see developers brushing discussion aside with dismissive comments
makes sense- PM is their 4 year old child. growing, learning and adapting unlike anything seen from a console game before.

Last edited:

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
definitly, no.

And the only reason i am still looking at melee for a second is to keep some reflex because PM could be put aside of major competition because of Nintendo .

PM especially with the 3.6 version with his smothest game engine (really melee-like) is my absolute dream.
there so much to discovery in every player. EVen when i shutdow my wii to sleep i am still thinking abour my strategies and combos.
everyone is viable, btw i am still looking for EVO2015 pm side event footage anyone can help me with a link?

thank you PMDevTeam, thank you Sakurai.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
definitly, no.

And the only reason i am still looking at melee for a second is to keep some reflex because PM could be put aside of major competition because of Nintendo .

PM especially with the 3.6 version with his smothest game engine (really melee-like) is my absolute dream.
there so much to discovery in every player. EVen when i shutdow my wii to sleep i am still thinking abour my strategies and combos.
everyone is viable, btw i am still looking for EVO2015 pm side event footage anyone can help me with a link?

thank you PMDevTeam, thank you Sakurai.
Yeah, for a mod that is worked by a bunch of fans for 4 years, they've came up with something that actually is way better than Melee in my eyes.

Top Bottom