• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does eating charge up your Wario Waft?

WwwWario

Smash Ace
So I've been trying to get a final answer to this, but everyone seem to disagree with each other. If the Wario Waft charges up faster by eating, that can be very useful, as you can eat your bike when you have time, and since Wario can eat almost any projectile in this game.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Anything you eat that heals you will add to the waft build, bike includd.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Although, throwing the bike is probably a much better idea as the thing deals MASSIVE damage. (upwards to 50% if all hits connect, depending on the hitbox for some reason) You can eat the broken parts afterwards though, which I believe isn't really different from eating the bike.

Last edited:

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Followup, does eating make the waft more powerful, or is it JUSt charging?
And does anyone know the decrease in time for charging when you eat? I'll probably head into the lab with a timer to see, but it would be nice if someone already did that.

Mrwhatzitooya

Smash Journeyman
Followup, does eating make the waft more powerful, or is it JUSt charging?
And does anyone know the decrease in time for charging when you eat? I'll probably head into the lab with a timer to see, but it would be nice if someone already did that.
I'm pretty sure that eating only makes the waft charge faster. I get the same percentage on full charge from not eating that I get when Wario's eaten a lot.

As for the exact time, while I haven't tested it, I've read somewhere that eating 30 sandbags as fast as possible gives full charge. Giving about a second to eat each sandbag, I'd say it'd decrease about 3-4 seconds a bite? It sounds like a lot to me, but it might be right. Just hope my maths is correct! :p

Last edited:

Hyper

Smash Apprentice
This was probably said somewhere but I tested this somewhat and what I found was:
Items that heal you add 1 second to the timer.
I tested this with the whole Bike, parts of the Bike and Megamans Metal Blades.
Also you gain the full waft now in around 1:47 depending on when Wario spawns I assume.

Top Bottom