• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Brawl have the most balanced character roster of any SSB game?

Mr_1337

Smash Rookie
I posted a thread like this over at GF, but I figured it'd go along better here.

I mean seriously, I haven't played or fought any godly character like Fox or Sheik was in Melee. Everyone seems to be pretty well rounded this time around, even Ice Climbers and Bowser to an extent.

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
Uh no. Dedede is so **** much better than Link. The problem is, when the tier list is finally released the mid-tier is going to be small. Most are either High or Low. And very little in the mid-tier status. Of course if they do it by Metagame then it will be a huge gap. By tourney wins? I don't know.

Necrochild313

Smash Apprentice
The complete and total disagreement that will ensue (with conflicting examples from various player experiences, no less!) will do nothing but prove that the TC's point is correct.

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
I posted a thread like this over at GF, but I figured it'd go along better here.

I mean seriously, I haven't played or fought any godly character like Fox or Sheik was in Melee. Everyone seems to be pretty well rounded this time around, even Ice Climbers and Bowser to an extent.
Even ice climbers? ROFL

Vitamin

Smash Rookie
I never had a problem fighting a Sheik or Fox in Melee.

I think all three games have balanced rosters, to be honest.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I agree TC, but its not like it matters anyway. Tigers donut exits. Never have, never will. ^_^

Top Bottom