• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone want to start a Sheik chatroom?

Overmaster

Hibiki for Smash 4 DLC!
Anyone want to set one up for Smash 4 on Skype or LINE? I think it'd be a good place to talk about all the advanced techniques and combos that have already cropped up, and especially match-ups against new characters.

Wasserwipf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wasserwipf
3DS FC
2809-9876-8323
I'd be up for skype, never heard of LINE tho. It could have some problems with timezones as well, afaik I'm about 6-10hrs infront uf the US, not too sure about it. Alos, the people living in Japan might even have a harder time. But whatever. My skype is the same as my nick everywhere else^^. Somebody create a group?

Last edited:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I have both Skype and LINE but I generally don't do LINE groups since it wrecks my phone battery.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
...Yeah I've never heard of a line before but my Skype name is

Tristan_Win

Currently location: Japan but I work nights which in the states is everyone day so it all works out.

I do have one concern though about making a chat group and that it will drain some of the conversation we have here and will make the forum less active.... Also I'm a pretty cocky for no reason and my spelling is abysmal without spell check.

Last edited:

Jackson

Smash Lord
...Yeah I've never heard of a line before but my Skype name is

Tristan_Win

Currently location: Japan but I work nights which in the states is everyone day so it all works out.

I do have one concern though about making a chat group and that it will drain some of the conversation we have here and will make the forum less active.... Also I'm a pretty cocky for no reason and my spelling is abysmal without spell check.
Yeah I was worried a bit about that too. We can work it out but a easy conversation platform has its merits.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Yeah I was worried a bit about that too. We can work it out but a easy conversation platform has its merits.
It does, mario boards had one for a long time as did sonics back in brawl. Us Sheik tried to make it work but we didn't used it enough, however skype is a much better system.... Lets just not go super crazy over it.

Also where's my ninja's at
@
@ Absol Absol

-dMT-

Smash Lord
uh-oh.. Sheik mains banding together to develop her metagame faster?

Sounds like every other character main is gonna need to prepare their salt shakers.

Jackson

Smash Lord
uh-oh.. Sheik mains banding together to develop her metagame faster?

Sounds like every other character main is gonna need to prepare their salt shakers.
:p dmT, you wanna join the skype group as well?

I've sent everybody who I've found on Skype contact requests.

Last edited:

?.?

Smash Journeyman
Pff I see how it is, I don't even come to mind @ Jackson Jackson huh? Eh I barely have internet access but I'd still like to be added. Skype is Allmyfault... Probs

Jackson

Smash Lord
Pff I see how it is, I don't even come to mind @ Jackson Jackson huh? Eh I barely have internet access but I'd still like to be added. Skype is Allmyfault... Probs
Haha, sorry dude, was just listing people off the top of my head and forgot your tag. Regardless we need you in the group, I'll get on that. And is it allmyfault or allmyfault1 ?

Last edited:

_Tree

The no-more hero
NNID
DekuBaba
3DS FC
1891-1276-1936
I'm down...I don't think I even have a Skype account though haha. I'll be sure to get onto that as soon as possible. We'll see how it goes, since it looks like I'm the only one that lives in Australia...

Last edited:

Jackson

Smash Lord
Alright guys: to keep our conversations manageable and competitive, we're cutting off the current group to newcomers as of now.

Feel free to make your own group though, I recommend that.

?.?

Smash Journeyman
Haha, sorry dude, was just listing people off the top of my head and forgot your tag. Regardless we need you in the group, I'll get on that. And is it allmyfault or allmyfault1 ?
Zzzz apparently it was allmyf4ult, my brother got to allmyfault before me.. My bad, it's the one with a gurren lagann avatar. (A dude facing away from camera with a flaming skull on his back.)

Anuran

Smash Apprentice
edit:I just read is got closed off to new comers. An idea though @ Jackson Jackson transcribe the conversation (or at least paraphrase) to keep us im the loop. We gotta whoop up on those none sheik mains :p :salt: :salt: :salt:

Last edited:

Jackson

Smash Lord
Yeah, we just wanted the conversation to say small but we encourage you guys to make your own groups.

@ Anuran Anuran , we've mainly just been discussing matchups and applications of techs. Not too exciting :)

Kyasma

Smash Rookie
I'm new here, but interested in joining.
"Narbiet" would be my skype.

Wasserwipf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
wasserwipf
3DS FC
2809-9876-8323
It's kinda intresting to see how many people write here. Jackson's already written they don't want to add anymore people, and since jackson and Overmaster are managing the group... well nothing i can do about it. HOWEVER, one of the "newcomers" could add all those guy, that are listet here, and add them to his skype, and once he got 2, just create a conversation. I'll guarantee, you'll have a large group really fast. Just saying, I want to see somebody taking the initiative... just like jackson did (not Overmaster createt the group even if he wanted it...). I'm curious whats going to happen.

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Mind if I join?

Top Bottom