• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone main all the characters in a franchise?

Justkallmekai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ProjectM3.0
3DS FC
0473-8282-3242
I almost main all the star fox characters. Falco and Wolf are one of my mains, but since I picked up Falco first it's hard for me to get use to Fox, but while I could there's just to many Foxes out there.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I kinda do. While Kingvan DooDooDooze has never canonically appeared in any Kirby game, I think it still counts.

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
I unintentionally main Link and Ganon.. Pokemon is porbably my favorite nintendo franchise, but thats a hell of a lot of characters to main >:\

Commander

Smash Ace
It's very common to play all the FE characters, however I doubt people who don't main Ike can ever really get good with him.

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
It's very common to play all the FE characters, however I doubt people who don't main Ike can ever really get good with him.
Yeah, I'd agree.

Marth and Roy play pretty similarly as it is.
Not only that, but Roy can combo pretty fluently and easily without much tech skill, and Marth is kinda similar in that regard against fast fallers.

Ike is easily the most tech heavy of the three, as well.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
He doesn't like dem low tier victories.
Tires don exits in Project M. The metagame is too young for a tier list, and there are a lot of characters with unexplored potential, including Olimar. The main reason I like to use him is because he was my only main in Brawl, and he feels almost as fun in Project M than he does in Brawl. Plus, he's a very unique and unpredictable character in the right hands, so if you want to play as Olimar, them you have to dedicate playing as him. I also main Jigglypuff and Charizard, but I didn't mention them because this topic is about if you played an entire franchise's worth of characters, which I have as Olimar. Just because I like to use Olimar, that doesn't mean it's unacceptable to play as him.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I kinda do. While Kingvan DooDooDooze has never canonically appeared in any Kirby game, I think it still counts.
How does a Power rangers villian relate to King D3 again? It's still hilarious regardless

Last edited:

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
I main ROB
So yes.
Hah, you made me laugh. Nice.
Lol he didn't even really have a game. :p
Correction: R.O.B. actually did have a game, I just don't think he had a franchise. If I remember right, there was only one game that was on 2 systems or something.

Anyhow, yeah. I main Ness and Lucas, and I also main Captain Falcon... and Ice Climbers. I also sorta main the Mario characters in Project M, but I don't use Peach very much. They actually made Mario and Luigi really good and Bowser extremely overpowered (he launches and KOs at 0% on some characters!).

I think I also used to main the Star Fox characters for like a week before I realized that Wolf sucks compared to Fox.

Justkallmekai

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ProjectM3.0
3DS FC
0473-8282-3242
Hah, you made me laugh. Nice.

Correction: R.O.B. actually did have a game, I just don't think he had a franchise. If I remember right, there was only one game that was on 2 systems or something.

Anyhow, yeah. I main Ness and Lucas, and I also main Captain Falcon... and Ice Climbers. I also sorta main the Mario characters in Project M, but I don't use Peach very much. They actually made Mario and Luigi really good and Bowser extremely overpowered (he launches and KOs at 0% on some characters!).

I think I also used to main the Star Fox characters for like a week before I realized that Wolf sucks compared to Fox.
No, he did APPEAR in games he never had his own game. He was a accessory for the NES, which he could play with the player.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
How does a Power rangers villian relate to King D3 again? It's still hilarious regardless
Yeah it's really @Nausicaa 's fault. He put DDD in the Permanent Ivan Ooze Tier in his tier list and I thought it was so funny I had to make a visual representation of that I thought it meant.

And of course I can't help myself but show it after I mention it Kappa

Top Bottom