• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone get dreams about Smash 4?

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Yes. I've had many, some to note:

- A dream where I was playing as Ike, he had blue fire and a new FS. Which was a Yune enhanced version of Ragnell's sword beam. He also a lot faster. I was also Ike for a short time.

- A Project M dream that involved a party with a PM tournament. They had a new build of the game and a Bulborb was playable.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I've had a few dreams where Isaac was revealed as an Assist Trophy in one way or another. Needless to say, I was happy to wake up and see that didn't really happen. lol

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream about marth getting confirmed, and he was confirmed a month later...
last night I had a dream about solid snape getting confirmed..not snake..snape

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
I think I posted something like this in the Smasher's Hangout section.
Sounds like an absolute Nightmare. I remember doing that with my older brother back in Melee and it was not fun when he wanted play again right after that.

Shaymin slicker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shadowshaymin
3DS FC
1547-5202-1903
I was playing the 3ds version of smash brothers. I had the whole game in my hands. I was playing smash run for a little while (either with Greninja or Pikachu) as soon as I was done with the collecting power ups part that's when I woke up.

I was mad after that because I realized I have to wait 3 more months.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
I try not to. Because it'll be around the time my life is going to get quite busy and I may not play Smash all that much.

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
Had a dream that there was a character reveal of Isaac from Golden Sun. Started with the coliseum cheers then the actual stage got revealed with Ganondorf. Then I heard the Golden Sun talking which sounds like gibberish or as many put it hamsters talking. Enter Isaac with the coliseum music playing in the background.

Ugh. It was a good dream.

immortalmertyl

Smash Rookie
i had a dream paper mario was going to be revealed a couple nights before the robin/lucina reveal. his side smash was his hammer wind up like in TYD, and most of his b moves involved different pixls from SPM, barry as a neutral b similar to fox's reflector, side b was fleep and could be moved around to hit someone far but left him vulnerable while controlling it, down b was dropping boomer as a bomb, and he had a ranged grab with thoreau. his up b was the best though cause he folded into a paper airplane to recover.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I once had a dream where Smash 4 was a 3D brawler like Power Stone. This was awhile back and I hardly remember any details unlike the dreams I've had in the past such as a giant Diddy Kong close to eating me when I was in 1st grade and vacationed at Dominican Republic or that time in 4th Grade (a couple months before Melee came out) where my teacher at the time was a great singer and I was watching her on this amazing stage and somehow a Digimon was involved... And I remember how the song went and sounded like exactly to this day..

But I digress.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I had a dream about Smash 4 a few nights ago, actually.

So I was at the store with my family, and I asked to go to the Video Game isle. They said that I could go, but I'd have to go with my little brother. So I went down the Video Game isle, looking for a copy of Kirby Triple Deluxe. However, I came across a cartridge of Smash 3DS on the floor. I was so happy, I put it in my pocket and me and my little brother literally screamed for joy. I took it home, and wanted to play it so badly. However, when I got to the Character Select screen, my 3DS accidentally slipped out of my hands, and it dropped on the floor, and it broke. And then I woke up.

This dream was one of the best, and one of the worst I've had in a long time. >.<

Noiblade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
47keyblader
I've had a couple.

2 of them were me at Wal-mart(The only place here that sells games) at midnight waiting to buy the game.

1 of them was me playing Little Mac.

1 was before the Smash Direct, ..... Goku was revealed. I was relieved to wake up.

The latest one was the strangest. 3 Generic anime girls were all revealed in a new smash direct. For what ever reason one of them used their school uniform as a moveset, the other one used her skirt, and the final one used her eyes and hair.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I had a bizarre one I'm starting to forget, so here goes:

I don't remember much except that we got a trailer on the 25th of July and it was set on a farmyard. (with a barn) Three characters got announced....

* A human chef (He was from Kirby: Triple Deluxe because the name of the game appeared in front of him, it was hard to miss)
* Goku's Trainer (When I saw him first I thought "ugh I'm dreaming about Goku playable?", clearly my subconscious mind doesn't like being predicted)
* Bomberman (He appeared right at the end and blew the barn up)

Last edited:

EndlessSmash

Smash Cadet
These dreams of SSB4 are double-edged swords: You love them because you're finally playing it, but you hate them because you'll wake up to find there's still months before its release.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
These dreams of SSB4 are double-edged swords: You love them because you're finally playing it, but you hate them because you'll wake up to find there's still months before its release.
That's exactly what happened to me. I dreamt I was playing as Yoshi on the Gerudo Valley stage. Reality sucks (so does Yoshi).

Wonks

Smash Journeyman
I've had three. Two that I can remember.

Before the last character reveal with Lucina and Robin, I dreamt a Fire Emblem character was revealed, and it was a female fighter who didn't like her moveset. Freaky, since I'm not familiar with Fire Emblem at all, and one could argue that Lucina may not like her moveset since she's a clone.

I had another just the other night. It felt real. There was a NOA Twitter announcement that two new characters would be revealed in the August Nintendo Direct. I drove to work that morning thinking, Did I dream it? Or did I read that somewhere last night?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I had a dream.

Everyone was saying that Charizard Final Smash Customization was Mega Charizard Y. I was so hyped. :urg:

EDIT: People said Mega Charizard Y's flying/wing attacks were powered up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom