• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone else here constantly hit the volume button on the 3ds?

Kabutops

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone else here constantly hit the volume button on the 3ds? It's driving me nuts. I'm thinking about covering it with tape.

Sugaaku

Smash Rookie
never had that problem while playing, i use the standard 3ds. do you have the xl one? that sounds like it'd get real anoying super fast

Kabutops

Smash Journeyman
never had that problem while playing, i use the standard 3ds. do you have the xl one? that sounds like it'd get real anoying super fast
Yeah, its the xl one. I covered it with electrical tape. Problem solved. Can't readily change the volume now but oh well.

Last edited:

Sugaaku

Smash Rookie
Haha well at least it won't mess with it during game play anymore!

Lichi

This is my war snarl
Constantly. At least until I bought a grip for it. I am quite tall and therefore have big hands that had problems holding the small console anyway, and it hurt me after a while. And I always cranked up the volume by accident. Now there's no more such problems.

Kabutops

Smash Journeyman
Constantly. At least until I bought a grip for it. I am quite tall and therefore have big hands that had problems holding the small console anyway, and it hurt me after a while. And I always cranked up the volume by accident. Now there's no more such problems.
It's the most inconveniently placed button on the planet. But at least it isn't the power button lol
Haha well at least it won't mess with it during game play anymore!
Definitely

Last edited:

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
That sounds like a problem I would have but surprisingly I have not :p.

Covering it up with some taae was probably the best idea As you can still easily acess it. Hopefully that doesn't leave any of those tape marks on your ds.

Top Bottom