• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think Sakurai listens to the real fanboys?

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo was a clone. Get over it.
Of who?

Last time I checker there isn't a single character like Mewtwo on the roster.

I am starting to think you are trolling. That, or you are being a docuhebag and are trying to sound cool by saying that Mewtwo is a clone of Mew.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Of who?

I am starting to think you are trolling. That, or you are being a docuhebag and are trying to sound cool by saying that Mewtwo is a clone of Mew.
Not to be a smart aleck (or however you spell it), but he MAY have been referring to Ness; the similar DJ, their DJC, and TO AN EXTENT psy-throws.

Other than that, no striking similarities to anyone else.
Mewtwo is indeed unique.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Of who?

well, if he meant that he was a clone in Melee he is obviously wrong, but if he was referring to the Pokemon Anime well.. that's a different story because you see, in the Anime, Mewtwo is a clone of Mew.

Johnny_C

Smash Cadet
I hope not! Fanboys suck. He should listent Fans only.

I know Triping is awkward, but I started to like it when it saved me from D3's chain grab. I have respect for that nonsence now. It helps to avoid things like that.

As why did they got Mewtwo out? Blame Sakurai's missunderstanding; For brawl every one demanded "no more clones" so Sakurai said "Alright, not even one!" *Claps at my bad joke*

(If you dont get it, you suck, Mewtwo is a Mew clone)

Top Bottom