• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think For Wii U is going to kill For 3DS?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Not everyone has the disposable income to buy the WiiU version, thats assuming people shelled out for a WiiU.
I don't see how the WiiU version will kill it at all.
I have a WiiU and a 3DS and I've wanted the WiiU version more, however due to portability I'll be playing Smash 3DS more, but that's just me.

Last edited:

7upfree123

Smash Rookie
NNID
Snowy123
3DS FC
0533-4047-9106
Well, I don't think the Wii U version will kill the 3DS... The good thing about the 3DS is that it's portable, so the 3DS version probably won't die.

Kaiboiii

Smash Cadet
I bought the 3DS version so I can play Smash when I go on holiday or somewhere I cannot access my Wii U.

Once the I get the Wii U version I'll most likely play that most, because it's just going to be better overall, there's no point denying it.

I don't think it will kill the 3DS version though.

Kaiboiii

Smash Cadet
I bought the 3DS version so I can play Smash when I go on holiday or somewhere I cannot access my Wii U.

Once the I get the Wii U version I'll most likely play that most, because it's just going to be better overall, there's no point denying it.

I don't think it will kill the 3DS version though.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
In tournaments, yes, there's absolutely no reason to host a 3DS tournament over a Wii U one, and if you're going to host two tournaments you're better off choosing Melee or PM over 3DS, or heck just widen the Wii U tournament, the 3DS just doesn't do anything that the Wii U doesn't do better.

In online mode I wouldn't be worried, it's probably going to dwindle a bit, but the 3DS as a console is still much more popular than the Wii U.

Top Bottom