• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do You Look Like Your Main!?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Lucas is an exact copy of my brother. It's starting to scare me.
GO GET YOUR VIDEO CAMERA RIGHT NOW AND RECORD HIM SAYING "Peekay Fiyah!" IN THE HIGHEST VOICE HE CAN AND PUT IT ON YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW! THAT'S AN ORDER!

I know I probably double posted but this was worth it.

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I don't really look like anyone, probably link would be closest though. We have the same build, and I got light brown/dark blonde hair that can get kinda crazy. I just need tights and a sword.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well.. if I put on a red cap and a red shirt with a star on it, I might look like Diddy.

Oh wait, the tail....uh... I'll worry about that one later.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Well... I am a tall black guy with absolutely no resemblance to a pretty blond of any kind... but yes, I'd say I look EXACTLY like Peach. =3

Personality wise I'm not really sure... I'm into cute stuff and go "Yay!" and all that but I'm probably too shy and quiet to be exactly like Peach when it comes to personality. O.o

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well... I kinda wish I could be as buff as Bowser but sadly i'm not (at least not yet anyway), but because of my facial hair I guess you could say I might look like Wolf...I guess :urg:

Zodiac

Smash Master
I look a lot like my melee main, Link, I look A LOT like roy, samus... not so much.

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
i have pictures of me where i look like popo and pictures where i look like marth and one where i think i look like sonic. i also i have one that is sort of R.O.B.-esque lollll i am not even kidding!

also, marth is NOT wearing a tiara, for the guy who says he wears one too. Marth wears a HEADBAND. Metallic? yes. similar shape? yes. tiara? no. they are worn comletely different ways, i tiara is worn like a crown, a headband is worn straight down, perpendicular to the floor. NO TIARA.

but isn't the internet banned to 13 year old girls?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm afraid it'd be kind of hard to look like Luigi. XD

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, I am definitely a small, pink puffball, who likes to suck in and spit out other people resulting in a hat appearing on me so I look like them and have their abilities... Yepp

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I probably look more like my main (Sheik) than I do any other character except maybe Marth which is kinda depressing considering I'm a dude.

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Well, I guess I'm kinda like Fox. I love to win, I get the job done well, and I'm smart. Oh and also I like fiyain' meh lazorz! Umm, pokemon trainer not so much... I'm not mechanicle and I have emotions, so not R.O.B. Ness, Kinda. Meta Knight no. That's about it....

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Well I get mad fast, and hate my fat enemy (my brother a.k.a mario). Now all thats left is learn to breath fire, lift weights till im 50 (come on, its impossible for a normal person to get that strong and have surgery so my lips are huge and puffy as well as growing scales everywhere.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Mario-not too much in common I have messy brown hair I guess
Sonic-I run kinda like him and I wear colorful sneakers
Link-I don't speak much
Kirby-I'm good at imitating people
Marth-I'm considered cheap by my friends because I use tilts

Rick-E

Smash Cadet
Well I'm hairy, tall and I have bad posture...I guess if i had to pick someone that i look like it would have to be DK... but my main is wolf so lets go with that. :laugh:

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
So yeah... I kind of look like Peach! I have the blonde hair and I'm beautiful. ^_^ I just need to grow a little more (I'm 13). :p
So... how about we get together sometime?

lol, j/k

I look nothing like Peach, but I guess the character I look most like is Snake... I just need to work out a little more and fix up my hair in that way, and I need to grow a little more as well (I'm 15).

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
My only main, and the only character I look like even a little bit is Peach. And that's only when she's wearing the Daisy outfit. And her hair has to be alot darker. ._.

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
In Halloween I sure looked like pit except I have tanned skin...

my mom made a costume like pit

firestorm94

Smash Rookie
my personality is similar to ike's, maybe a little less impulsive. pit, my 2ndary looks kinda similar and my name is pat lol

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
i look just like a blue hedgehog that only wears shooes and is called a boy but has no ****.
i also look like a wolf obsessed with aura.
i guess i look like a dinosaur who wats ppl with a huge tongue and lays eggs.
so the answer to your question...i look exactly like all 3 of my mains:)

Top Bottom