• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you have fun watching 2015-16 Hungrybox?

Do you have fun watching 2015-16 Hungrybox?

• Hell yeah, that **** is amazing

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Hell no, that **** is boring af

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • It's aight.. I guess..

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Imo if you understand decision making, it's quite entertaining.

I doubt we will see anyone have the same dominance as Ken or mango again. Competition is much more fierce now, and I think any one player's reign won't last forever. It'll most likely be cyclical imo. You never know though. PPMD, leffen, Plup, westballz, or someone else in the top 10 could win several nationals consecutively imo. They are just one half-step away.

Last edited:

ThunderCat

Smash Cadet
Imo if you understand decision making, it's quite entertaining.

I doubt we will see anyone have the same dominance as Ken or mango again. Competition is much more fierce now, and I think any one player's reign won't last forever. It'll most likely be cyclical imo. You never know though. PPMD, leffen, Plup, westballz, or someone else in the top 10 could win several nationals consecutively imo. They are just one half-step away.
As they say, everybody is good now

GenNyan

Smash Ace
People keep complaining that it's "always Hbox armada GFs," but honestly, you're probably going to see MUs you wanna see whether it's in losers quarters or grand finals. If all you want to see is <X Matchup>, then it's pretty easy to only watch those matches.

SpammerBob

Smash Rookie
I don't even see the point in hating it, because we get to learn more about Jiggs and how to play against her. At first I was adamantly against Hbox in almost every finals, but now I don't really mind it. He is getting to be in Grands because he works his ass off. If anything, people should see his work ethic and be inspired by that. Just my two cents.

Dr. Krumm

Smash Apprentice
I love it. I find the Fox - Jiggs matchup very tense, since either character can die at any point in just a couple of hits.

Hboxes improvement give me hope for other characters as well. If Armada could do it with Peach back in the day, Hbox can do it with Jiggs now then why can't you or I do it with Climbers? or Falcon? Hboxes improvement proves that you can take bad matchups and make them playable.

Top Bottom