• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do a Barrel Roll! 3 -- April 14th, Dallas. 2v2's START AT 1:30!

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
No problem. No offense taken. For shame, playing me like that...
I hate you!!!!!!!!1

On an unrelated note, is everyone's housing situation taken care of? Htown?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
what!?

but our bowser/G&W team clearly couldnt be stopped

even took down the terrels

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
why dont you move the tourny to where I am?

i mean its not fair that all these tournies happen so far away from where I am

WiLD BOris

Smash Ace
Quit with all the Tom Foolry

Jerks

And Darn'it on a late teams tourney. Booya's Bday is coming up and we gots to go celebrate.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Alright friends,

Apparently the teams afficionados feel strongly about teams being first. So, we're swapping the schedule. Teams will be first, and 1v1s after teams finishes.

I'll announce this on the front page once I get home. Any objections? Shrieks of joy?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
There's been a huge surge of quoting Starfox 64 recently. I don't get it; everyone's doing it.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
The plan is just to swap them. The 2v2 tournament will start at 1:30, and the estimated starting time of 1v1s is upon completion of 2v2s. So, the estimated time is earlier, say 4:30. Getting through a 2v2 tournament is significantly easier than a 1v1 for obvious reasons -- half the people ;)

And yep, I can house you austin folks.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Awesome Thank's Scav.... I love you <3 :) LOL I make a mean PB&J sandwich you can have one before the tourny :) :) :) LOL we will be leaving sometime friday night could you just PM me your adress?!?!?! :) thanks again man!

0firefly0

Smash Rookie
I was really looking forward to going to this thing... but I just saw that it'll take about five hours to get to dallas. I don't think I'd have any trouble getting there, but that's still a long time. Is this tournament worth the drive? About how many people do you guys expect to show up?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Everybody in the world.

Dallas, Austin, Houston, perhaps Crystal City depending on forkgirl. A Texas extravaganza!

A lot of people are coming from that distance too. The trick is to pack your car full of people and divide the gas money. Then you all sing showtunes to pass the time.

reqy

Smash Journeyman
There's been a huge surge of quoting Starfox 64 recently. I don't get it; everyone's doing it.
I had the interest of playing SF64 a few weeks back and suddenly 'do a barrel roll' pops up the next day. Seems more than a coincidence in my opinion.

Ah well..."Ah...So this is Star Fox. I am going to crush....MY EMPEROR. I FAILED YOUUuuu!"

artarian

Smash Journeyman
Boy do you sound sneaky. Have you got an anti-puff trained up?
mhmm, all thanks to me, muahahahaha

not

on another note

im glad teams are first, they will get me pumped for some singles and raise my fighting spirit!!!!!

on another side note, WOBBLES IM COMING, I KNOW U ALREADY KNEW THIS, BUT WHO CARES!!!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Mine was pretty good, I thought. Other than including ARC in the quote, of course.

"Slippy, watch out, there's a bogey on your tail."

"Whoa, help me!"

"Thanks Fox. I thought they had me."

"We're approaching Corneria city now."

"This is horrible..."

"Everybody stay alert!"

"I'll take this one. Get the one behind me!"

"Something's wrong with the G-diffuser."

"I could use some help here Fox!"

(Me, not in script: YEAH FALCO, NOT HOT **** NOW ARE YOU? YOU NEED ME, DON'T YOU!!!)

"Use the boost to chase!"

"I guess I should be thankful."

(Me: "YOU SON OF A *****.")

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
mhmm, all thanks to me, muahahahaha

not

on another note

im glad teams are first, they will get me pumped for some singles and raise my fighting spirit!!!!!

on another side note, WOBBLES IM COMING, I KNOW U ALREADY KNEW THIS, BUT WHO CARES!!!

We need to get 3rd in teams again Zev!!! :) :) :).

Zevguarding ftw.

TGM

Smash Lord
just so you kids know.......................the legendary MoufFromDaSouf will be going to this. bringing the BEST dk in tx. hylian,jf, hes coming for you.

Top Bottom