• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #19 *MK Banned* *LAST MINUTE VENUE CHANGE!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
DNA Gaming & Entertainment #19
1251 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA
September 17th

Allisbrawl Tourney Page Link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=12368

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #19 is scheduled for September 17th! You have quite a while to plan for this tourney, so don't miss out! FATAL AND I WILL PROBABLY DO ANOTHER TWO GIVEAWAYS AT THIS TOURNEY! ENTERING SINGLES = FREE CHANCE OF WINNING SOMETHING.

BRING SETUPS!!! TVs AND WIIS NEEDED!The more setups we have, the more friendlies and faster the tourney can run!

*Location*

NEW ADDRESS:
1251 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA

*Schedule*

1:00pm - Doors open
1:30pm - Signups start

*Schedule is subject to change

*Info*

•Entry Fees
Venue Fee - $5
Brawl Singles - $10
Brawl Doubles - $5 per person, $10 per Team
*3rd Event - $5 per person

All prizes will be paid in cash.

•**Prize pools (Singles)
1st-48%
2nd-22%
3rd-14%
4th- 8%
5th- 4%
5th- 4%

•Prize Pools (Doubles)
1st-60%
2nd-30%
3rd- 10%

* There will be no 3rd event if we don't have enough time.
**If there are less than 20 entrants for singles, pot payout will be 60/30/10.

If you need to contact me for any reason about the tourney, my cell is: 860-656-4365.

*Rules*

The ruleset will be The Unity Ruleset v1.4 and is labeled as an Experimental Ruleset: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12492158

Ruleset alteration: Metaknight is banned

HYPE IT UP!!!

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman
I'll definitely be going to this. I've just started to get into the competitive brawl scene this summer in NC, can't wait to get back to Boston and play up there. I can bring a Wii, but no TV due to lack of car.

Prawn

Smash Master
bizkit to spike attendance you should do like a mid tiers side event only eligible for people who placed poorly or what have you. I noticed a lot kids come, get 0-2d, then leave thinking its over.

Just a thought. Oh and on the side event the entry free should be free with a controller for first place or something?

I dont know.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Why mid tiers? >.> What you're suggesting is essentially an Amateur Bracket, which requires a good amount of attendance, and probably cannot be run with pools, since we don't have that kind of time. Either pools or ammy bracket, really.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
WHAT!? 3 olimars in new england! hell yes, olimar hype. Now I have 2 to teach to **** fatal and bizkit :D

FOUREYES

Smash Journeyman

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Too much Olimar

I tried him and then I got 2 Stocked by Fatal twice.

Bowser didn't work either.

Time to try Marth at tourneys.

Prawn

Smash Master
Cause mid tiers is fun.

Or at least no top tier tournament or something

Just a thought

:phone:

Prawn

Smash Master
Also you would have time because once a few rounds of bracket play have gone by you can start the amateurs on free tvs

:phone:

peeup

Smash Lord
Well, I already said this on the allisbrawl page for this, but I'm most likely going to this as my first tourny ever! Yay! Having never actually competitively brawled before I'm not expecting much, but I feel like I should say this after reading the discussion here... I play olimar =/

IcyLight

Smash Lord
Well, I already said this on the allisbrawl page for this, but I'm most likely going to this as my first tourny ever! Yay! Having never actually competitively brawled before I'm not expecting much, but I feel like I should say this after reading the discussion here... I play olimar =/

:O! This means possible 4 at this!

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Just to remind everyone, I'm 99% sure this will be an MK banned tourney! DNA #20 will NOT be MK banned, though. So enjoy it while it lasts!

IcyLight

Smash Lord
Meh, fighting MK is fun. O well
Fighting MK IS fun besides the part where it's impossible to get back on stage safely unless he messes up big time.

On the contrary, falco is still harder than mk to beat :*(....but not for long :D

Almo

Smash Ace
I'm going to get electroblade to go to this.

2009 Olimar up in this LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom