• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #11, 11/13/10 - Results

lloydirving588

Smash Cadet
yea fun games here... had more fun in random dubz friendlies with xpect fats and his partner that was eating funyins lol.. But seriosly i did awful and am not suprised lost badly to pelca and duke.. I didnt enter a tourney in 2months and didnt play offline at all prior to the venue for 2months... If i even go to the next dna which i think ill probably just come to a jan dna, i'll make sure to bring a tv and wii. 5 wii/tv set ups made me mad, not being able to have 1v1 friendly before singles even started just made me play really salty. all aggro no patience, just had no flow. It's not any indivuals fault its just eveyone in general. We gotta step ourselves up as a community and unite with at least 7-10 set ups for a smooth transition for at least a few freeplay tvs available.:)))))))) I did have a great time regardless of salt, but if i dont do at least a little above average at the leominster tourney dec 10.. I'll officially not coming to many more tourneys.. I may come to 2-3 large important tourneys, pound or sumthing, nj/ny tourney. than im done really. I invest too much time in this game

etecoon

Smash Hero
NE's midlevel players all quitting lol

I feel the same way though, way too much time into this game and I still do bad. when I come back I'm going to try basically not playing outside of tourneys and see if it even makes a difference lol

IcyLight

Smash Lord
you kids need to chill out and stop saying you are terrible. everyone you lose to have been playing this game since it came out in tournaments, and some of them in melee before that. you are still newbs, literally. you shouldn't even play this game if you don't have fun with it.

@vinnie - i forgot to pay you, next time i see you i owe ya venue or something

TeeVee

Smash Lord
you kids need to chill out and stop saying you are terrible. everyone you lose to have been playing this game since it came out in tournaments, and some of them in melee before that. you are still newbs, literally. you shouldn't even play this game if you don't have fun with it.

^ this

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Mikeray placed good for not playing and beat almo lool

Etecoon placed like he plays, gayly

Shadow stopped sandbagging i guess even though he loses to double ROB

Vinnie surprisingly didnt get top 3

Bloodcross with the ragequit? unless he lost to sails

TV is a god

Pelca is a god

Verm is a god for beating Prawn.

Prawn needs to step it up

this is allied btw lol

Almo

Smash Ace
Mikeray placed good for not playing and beat almo lool
<_____<

Why is beating me ever an accomplishment? lol seriously, look at my wins in the past 6 months. When i beat someone notable i'll let you know.

shoutouts to everyone.

EXCEPT YOU VINNIE, **** YOU FOR STAGE SPIKING ME WITH THAT AWFUL MOVE.

<3 jk, good stock, good stock *fist bump*

:dazwa:

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
ayo i love how everyone saying they waste to much time in the game, what icy said, if you dont have fun or enjoy the community theres no point on going pretty much, also 1-2 saturdays once a month isnt all the time in the world, i mean unless your a wifi warrior then yea your wasting time at this game unless u really think its good practice

Almo

Smash Ace
Dear Bizkit,

This is a formal complaint to your seeding. Not only was I ONLY seeded above Sphere and random kid "Friend" at 31st seed, but for being in the "expert" category in tio tournament organizer I had the hardest round 2 match, save for Prawn, who requested to play Shadow. I did not request to play Vinnie, but still got him that round at the same time Peace was playing Hinkage and Verm was playing Earth. Switched with either Peace or Earth would have solved this issue and I wouldn't be reeking salt from all those tostitos I consumed. I even pointed this out before the bracket started. Mikeray losing to 4th place finisher TeevVv and 7th place finisher JoeSD makes this losers bracket extremely difficult for someone of my skill level (I mean i did take a game off shadow in a money match). So i only have one question to ask you:​

When are you going to upload my match vs. Fatal from DNA 10?​

Love,
The best Marth in New England, Almo.​

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Thanks for all the congrats, guys. I appreciate it! :D
I had a lot of fun at this tournament. I love going to NE. Y'all are free.
LOL, jk. Had some really close games at this with top NE players. Very underrated region, imo.
Crews was a lot of fun. My crew *****! Good **** to Koolaid for not knowing as much as me about his own region. XD
Since i was really able to get back into it and enjoy my time at the tournament, I've decided to return to the community. Not gonna be as active as I used to be because it's a really busy year, but I'll be at stuff every once in a while. :D
Thanks a lot players from NE, for sparking that competitive mindset again that i had lost recently.

1: Shadow-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ
2: Koolaid- Great hanging out with you again dude. Our set was great and that last match was so intense. Your snake got so good! Keep working on him; I think you can become one of the best snakes out there. I'll be seeing you around. Hopefully at the next DNA ^.^
Congrats on second!
3: Fatal- Great games. I wasn't nervous about playing you for once, and I think it really helped out, lol. Congrats on 3rd mah d00. Sorry i rooted against you a bit, but it was only against people from my car pool. Good seeing you again. Looking forward to a rematch!
4: TeeVee- Good **** on 4th! I know you could have taken that set against Fatal, man. You played really well at this tournament; keep it up! The car ride was really fun. Hadn't really hung out with you much until yesterday. See ya soon broski. lol
5: Pelca- PELCA! Too good man. Your fox would have been so scary to fight XD. I was pretty sure I would have lost to you if we played. Good stuff on 5th. Good seeing you again.
5: Vinnie- 5th! Still consistent, at least! XD
You guys ***** us in doubles =(. Thanks for cheering for me and giving me confidence! Work on that snake matchup more. Can't be losing to these randoms, man.
7: JoeST- Good **** in crews dude! You really helped us gain a substantial lead! XD
9: IcyLight- Close games! Your olimar is really good.
9: Bizkit- Didn't get to play you! Wanted to. Good seeing you though dude. Good stuff with running the tournament really well.
9: Hinkage- Good seeing yah!
9: Verm- Fun friendlies. Best Gannon!
13: Adam Gibson (Mikeray4)- Good seeing you too Mike Ray! Congrats on not doing terribly even though you ARE terrible! <3
13: Serriph- "Hey, Serriph!"
17: Almo- Work on the mk matchup dude! Fun money match. You have potential to improve.
17: Peachkid- Crazy **** in crews! Rofl. So entertaining to watch XD
17: Prawn- GGs Prawn. Randomest Fox 2010.
17: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers)- :( Don't forfeit! Was looking for you after you left, yah putz!
25: Peace- Good Marth. I think you can definitely improve and place much higher than this. Lots of potential.
25: Rhode Island **** Coffin (Sphere)- Good **** on beating Fatal. That arrow loop to f throw cg 0-death was really impressive.
lolol, good seeing you again man!

Starlight- Good stuff on 1st. I didn't think anyone knew the pitto better than koolaid, but you pretty much gave him the **** AND made him by you chocolate cake.
Good seeing you again! Thanks for signing me up. :D

FATS!- Best Luigi. That fire ball to jab to up b was much better than Big Lou's. (Take notes, Big Load)
Great seeing you again man! I hope i see ya at the next one if i can go. You had me cracking up in crews. Glad i picked you. XD

Dave- Great partner. The losses were neither of our faults, we simply got outplayed. Fun hanging out with you and thanks a lot for driving us!

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Dear Bizkit,

This is a formal complaint to your seeding. Not only was I ONLY seeded above Sphere and random kid "Friend" at 31st seed, but for being in the "expert" category in tio tournament organizer I had the hardest round 2 match, save for Prawn, who requested to play Shadow. I did not request to play Vinnie, but still got him that round at the same time Peace was playing Hinkage and Verm was playing Earth. Switched with either Peace or Earth would have solved this issue and I wouldn't be reeking salt from all those tostitos I consumed. I even pointed this out before the bracket started. Mikeray losing to 4th place finisher TeevVv and 7th place finisher JoeSD makes this losers bracket extremely difficult for someone of my skill level (I mean i did take a game off shadow in a money match). So i only have one question to ask you:​

Love,

I still think complaining about seeding is shameful. JUST WIN SCRUBS.

ErikG

Smash Ace
2: Koolaid: Good job. McD's was mad fun.
3: Fatal: Oh you.... ;3
4: TeevVv: You maybe the littlest of the brawlers, but you're good.
5: Pelca: Carpools and McD's, doesn't get much better.
5: Vinnie: If you said Serriph one more time, I probably would have attacked you. Like a grizzly bear.
7: Snakeee: Good job man. I didn't get to play you this time.
9: IcyLight: I still have yet to play you.
9: Bizkit: Step it up son. I wanna see you get top 5.
9: Hinkage: Last time I saw you was TAER2, your hair has grown.
9: Verm: Perpetual ninth place. I'm glad you didn't end up taking my controller. McDonald's was mad fun. Lifting people is legit.
13: Duke: Good job. Rep that King Dedede.
13: Adam Gibson (Mikeray4): :dazwa: Glad to see you. :dazwa:
13: Sails: glad I was able to lift you up, and also glad to save you the trouble of driving this time. Learn to counterpick.
17: BedTimeMagic (Soma): I wrecked your toon link. ;)
17: MG14: We are the worst team ever, ever.
17: Almo: Speed demon.
17: Prawn: I love giving my money to you.
17: Bloodcross (Forfeit in losers): So who has your controller?
25: Peace: I never could quit figure out who you were. We gotta play next time.
25: Watkins: "Go MK" ....IKE!
25: Rhode Island **** Coffin (Sphere): <3

etecoon

Smash Hero
ignored this before but wanted to clarify something

you kids need to chill out and stop saying you are terrible. everyone you lose to have been playing this game since it came out in tournaments
I never said I had an issue with who I lost to, just how I played. too frustrating when you have a good lead and SD like I did against joe, he's really good and can beat me without me making that kind of mistake but it's too aggravating when you just beat yourself

oh well, you made a good point about not playing the game if it isn't fun. not that I'm going to stop playing, but I do need to change some things to make it fun again

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
wait wait...Verm Beat Prawns IC's?

as in the 85-15 matchup verm just overcame it?

BEST GANON...LOL

also good **** koolaid

and pelca

TeeVee

Smash Lord
that was my fault LOL (koolaid was team captain but him and shadow were fapping in the bathroom together so i was forced to pick people to go in >.>) i thought verm was gonna do the same thing he did to saucems mk. its cool though

BLAME FATAL FOR OUR LOSS, HE DROPPED OUT

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
My Ike is far more entertaining to watch. MK IS BORING

Tru.

:ike:

Also we would have won draft crews if Verm didn't get put against an MK :@, wtf team captain

:dazwa:
MKs don't bother me really at all. I just judged Joe based on our matches when he used Diddy and Snake. lmao

Plus, I tripped twice in a row, leading to getting gimped. I'm Ganon, I don't john, but god****, son LOL. Of all the things that could've happened, I had to trip twice next to the ledge. >.> It'll never happen again. :ganondorf:

Thanks for the faith though, TV.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Oh I'd assume you would normally do fine as well, but it's SO EASY for MK to get some free stocks because of shenanigans off Ganon I'd stay far away from the scenario in draft crews where every stock is so clutch.

BUT YEAH, LET'S BLAME FATAL FOR BEING A MANBABY INSTEAD :@

etecoon

Smash Hero
sauce's MK is like a different character that happens to look identical and share a spot on the character select screen

and riots advice too good. I do better with MK obviously but he completely sucks the enjoyment out of the game in so many MU's. not worth the trade off it's not like I place in the money because of MK or anything anyway

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Dear Bizkit,

Love,
lol'd @ random ending. Did not expect

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
verm was ONLY for peachkid :/
Maybe so, but other people recognize the fact that I can handle far more than Peach, despite PK being good. :o

Like I said, nothing bad intended towards Joe, but what happened was sheer fluke. Tripping twice in the span of 20 seconds, both times near the ledge.

Top Bottom