• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DMM is done with modding

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Bump. I'm trying a couple of new things on my current skills of making some logos. So with that said I would love the hear the criticism, positive, or negative things involving my textures. So let me know what I should work on.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Bump. I'm trying a couple of new things on my current skills of making some logos. So with that said I would love the hear the criticism, positive, or negative things involving my textures. So let me know what I should work on.
The only thing that comes to my mind are things like the Yoshi wing texture and the Beta Meta Knight blade. The small things are the best things, in my opinion!

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Time for a bump. Here are some random Brstm i made beaches, why not. Too lazy to make formal words, so here are the links.

Dark Core with Master Hand Entrance
https://app.box.com/s/fvod2ifj89her2obtqutxr4en6k34l8g

Donkey Kong Country 3 - Nuts & Bolts Remix
https://app.box.com/s/4r1js45ws76bk2pn8hgowaaxq1re2k5j

Intergalactic- Beastie Boys
https://app.box.com/s/i6wq982dzd075txnl01smtej194z77zo

Madoka- Ante Up
https://app.box.com/s/yzgupdej5vdfvgsgltkaz3xyy1cx7szi

MIM-Gods.zip
https://app.box.com/s/5xqo2xep6cdly84vdig9s0m8shd3dgi8

Perfect Dark Source- Menu Screen
https://app.box.com/s/rymvb03s0r2yi3pv8txacls0wnvcgxf9

Sing Me a Song About the Mail
https://app.box.com/s/5ppx2nyy2ju2cgm8ye37xtq2y2w3n1oj

Thanatos With Master Hand Entrance
https://app.box.com/s/pdqv3gowl9h223haoj69fzxbo9iawx43

The Smash Music- The Fast Lane
https://app.box.com/s/kdjqsblll7n7ux7mig5za39eb02nki5n

Im still bored so im making some more. If any of you guys have requests i suggest you let them out now.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Decided to bump this thread again. At the moment I'll take some requests. Also for the sake of content i made a new Peach texture. Have fun!

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Basically anything at the moment. Hell Want me to make that LTTP Tink you have a reality?
Haha! I actually already have this lttp tink in my build. I've been wanting to make a Phantom Hourglass Toon Link myself, but I'm not sure how to swap his master sword for the project m alt outset sword. I was planning to change his shield texture and, add a gem to the hilt of his sword, and give him this on his belt: http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/phantom-hourglass-6414.html

We'll see if that actually happens haha.

Hmmm... Other than that let me think... I'm really trying think of some sweet recolors I'd love to see and I'm drawing a blank under all this pressure haha!

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Haha! I actually already have this lttp tink in my build. I've been wanting to make a Phantom Hourglass Toon Link myself, but I'm not sure how to swap his master sword for the project m alt outset sword. I was planning to change his shield texture and, add a gem to the hilt of his sword, and give him this on his belt: http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/phantom-hourglass-6414.html

We'll see if that actually happens haha.

Hmmm... Other than that let me think... I'm really trying think of some sweet recolors I'd love to see and I'm drawing a blank under all this pressure haha!
There's no pressure. See if you can think of something.Surprise me.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
You know Pit surprisingly doesn't have very many creative recolors. I have these 2:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1386

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31369

And that's it! I've thought about a recolor to look like Sagi from Baten Kaitos Origins before
It's weird how close his design is to Pit in some ways too haha. Really I'm open for ANY Pit recolors though.

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Sounds like a great idea. You know it will take some time to finish these because i make my stuff with love. But surely you knew this from the very start.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like a great idea. You know it will take some time to finish these because i make my stuff with love. But surely you knew this from the very start.
Hey yeah whatever man! You can even take or leave my idea haha. Just wanted to throw it out there! Can't wait to see what you make, whether its my idea or something else!

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Are you still taking requests by any chance? Just noticed your thread for the first time and this is some high quality stuff. Lmfao at the Zone content, I respect that (;

If you are, I had a few that would probably be quick and easy. Mostly just team recolors of alts.

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Sorry for the delay on my end. I just Finished making gold and black alts for the N64 Wolf Costume that's on brawl vault.

I'm still doing the other guy's request because life sucks for me. Since because I'm done with school for the semester, i have all the time i need to finish them. So fire away!

Oh and I'm also intercepting any request for Lyn, Knuckles, Issac, and Sami from the leak build because i can and i want to.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Sorry for the delay on my end. I just Finished making gold and black alts for the N64 Wolf Costume that's on brawl vault.

I'm still doing the other guy's request because life sucks for me. Since because I'm done with school for the semester, i have all the time i need to finish them. So fire away!

Oh and I'm also intercepting any request for Lyn, Knuckles, Issac, and Sami from the leak build because i can and i want to.
About those last 4 you mentioned.... just don't post them on here or the vault. Right now may not be the best time to publicly distribute those models/recolors using those models... I'd wait for someone to make custom models for those characters from the ground up, to avoid endangering the PMDT from [insert legal threat here].

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
About those last 4 you mentioned.... just don't post them on here or the vault. Right now may not be the best time to publicly distribute those models/recolors using those models... I'd wait for someone to make custom models for those characters from the ground up, to avoid endangering the PMDT from [insert legal threat here].
You know the same can be said for both Mewtwo and Roy? Why only them? If they are in some "legal threat" Than the same should be said for them too. I don't care about that because i know they are not in this limbo of legal nonsense everyone spouts. I can understand your concern from there stand, but the problem is that there is NO PMDT anymore. And whatever actions couldn't effect them if they already disbanded

Changing the subject for the light of things, i made two new music packs for all of your crazy smashers! Have fun with them! Oh and I'm done with some gold and black alt wolf i plan to publish tomorrow.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
You know the same can be said for both Mewtwo and Roy? Why only them? If they are in some "legal threat" Than the same should be said for them too. I don't care about that because i know they are not in this limbo of legal nonsense everyone spouts. I can understand your concern from there stand, but the problem is that there is NO PMDT anymore. And whatever actions couldn't effect them if they already disbanded

Changing the subject for the light of things, i made two new music packs for all of your crazy smashers! Have fun with them! Oh and I'm done with some gold and black alt wolf i plan to publish tomorrow.
Nice work on your releases so far! :)

Also on another note: the risk only exists with those 4 (and not Mewtwo and Roy) because they weren't released to the public officially by the PMDT. And while your case for the PMDT technically not being in danger due to disbanding makes sense, we kind of know who some of them are and that's information that the ninja lawyers can use against them. More or less, it's a Catch 22; while the PMDT would probably like to continue Project M (i.e. 3.61 and beyond), they are legally damned if they do.

I just don't want to see you get in trouble by publicly distributing leaked assets. :(

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I don't care about that because i know they are not in this limbo of legal nonsense everyone spouts.
But they are. Plain and simple.

If you release your hacks on the vault, they'll be deleted as soon as a BV mod gets on. AFAIK, that policy hasn't changed yet.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Thanks for understanding at least.
Welp. As long as you can upload it for someone with getting the flak (kinda forgot about Modulous), I can't stop you there. I'm sorry if this thread go off track because of me, but I was only expressing my concern in regards to those 4 characters. :)

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
I, personally, think the forbidden four aren't only about the legal sensitivities the bloodthirsty lawyers are looking for, but should be more of a level of respect in terms of fan adaptations.

Their unreleased items are incomplete, and thus, not the level of quality the Project M team would want. Rightfully so, the members of the team aren't exactly proud of the broken characters and costumes. An example, someone made a reskin of Awakening Roy, and my Nanobuddy was very offended by it. It made me sad.

Another thing is that the leaked content wasn't released out of enjoyment, but spite. A dark worm from a pit was the one who released them, one without a care for the other development team .He doesn't deserve the praise he's been getting as a result.

That's just the way I view it anywho.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
I, personally, think the forbidden four aren't only about the legal sensitivities the bloodthirsty lawyers are looking for, but should be more of a level of respect in terms of fan adaptations.

Their unreleased items are incomplete, and thus, not the level of quality the Project M team would want. Rightfully so, the members of the team aren't exactly proud of the broken characters and costumes. An example, someone made a reskin of Awakening Roy, and my Nanobuddy was very offended by it. It made me sad.

Another thing is that the leaked content wasn't released out of enjoyment, but spite. A dark worm from a pit was the one who released them, one without a care for the other development team .He doesn't deserve the praise he's been getting as a result.

That's just the way I view it anywho.
Never really thought about it in that light... makes sense either way; but that still raises a debate topic: Should the people have known what was going to be added beyond 3.61 and if leaking the dev build was "the right thing to do" given the context of the PMDT never touching this thing with a 20 foot pole for as long as time itself and never continuing their vision. (personally: probably not, but it still happened so what can you do.) But that's a debate for another time.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread. :)

Last edited:

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Dope! Any chance we could get a blonde version of the black/green costume? I think it'd make it a bit clearer that it's a green team color

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Dope! Any chance we could get a blonde version of the black/green costume? I think it'd make it a bit clearer that it's a green team color
I would have thought that might have happen. So i will make it better and make the blonde version of green, along with it's own CSP and BP. Enjoy

It is done!!

Last edited:

TheDarkMysteryMan

Banned via Warnings
Eirika from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Bingo! Tomorrow i will unleash this bad boy out to the public.

Why not a red costume for the Dark Peach?
**** it, why not? I actually have something like that in my computer files. Though it will take some time for me to finish them. Hang tight and be prepared for when they come!

I always thought of the Default one as a good red alternative. But hey I'm always still down for stuff like this

Last edited:

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Time for a question!

What fire emblem character is he dressed up as?
Oh man! I LOVE this! I really want to add this but I'm afraid I'll make my brother made since he mains Red Marth haha. I may just go ahead anyway! He really needs more recolors like this.

Top Bottom