• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, more sympathetic isn't saying much considering he's reiterated on throwing child Kazuya off a cliff and then right after blasting an orbital laser obliterating the G-Corporation sky-scraper situated in the middle of a city to attempt to take out both Akuma and Kazuya at the same time.

I'd say he's an underdog compared to Kazuya and his devil powers and the player is kinda rooting on him to win cuz we're, y'know, playing as him during the story, but it's difficult to call any of Heihachi's actions during the entire events of Tekken 7 or Tekken as a franchise... "sympathetic." He's still the power-hungry old man we've known since the series start IMO. At best, we know he used to love his wife before she tried to kill him and turn into the devil
It's also clear that he cared for Kazuya at one point. At least it's implied that he has some sort of regret by the single tear he shed in that final battle. Granted it doesn't make his actions RIGHT but him taking a sorrowful responsibility to remove the gene from his bloodline, and the earth, resulted in him going to some... exceeding lengths.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Those in the Social Thread should know what I'm talking about, but earlier today we were dissecting a Youtube video that I linked to the thread. It was awful and poorly researched with blatant info (so I don't want to subject you guys to that vid), but at the end he said that this would be an ideal fighters pass.
View attachment 320114
Is this an ideal pass to you guys? The social thread straight up said no, but I want to know what you guys think.
As someone who wants all the characters pictured:
Too predictable on too many levels.

Last edited:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
We talking idea packs? Let me try my hand at this, both objectively and bias...ly... There is no word that flows well here...

Note that this assumes the pass is spread out over the course of a year, and has six characters rather than five. I'm also going with the same general release schedule as FP1, since that's pretty solid in terms of organization.
  1. First off, Ahri from League of Legends (Death). Revealed at the Game Awards, released in February. For better or worse, she'd set a standard for an anything-goes sort of pass, and get a lot of attention due to TGA.
  2. Secondly, Bandana Waddle Dee. Revealed in a Spring Direct and released in April, he'd be a cool-down sort of character after the megaton that was LoL and add a more cartoony character to the pass.
  3. Third and fourth are Reimu Hakurai and Isaac, filling the same niche as Hero and Banjo with a Japan-appeal and fan-favorite character at E3. Reimu would be released in June, and Isaac in August.
  4. Fifth is Adol Christin, announced in a September Direct and launching in October. Like Terry, he'd be in a good spot for a more low-key reveal, plus all the Falcom/SNK parallels.
  5. Lastly, we have Ezio Auditore. Revealed at the Game Awards and releasing in January, he'd cap off the pass with one last megaton, plus a bit of Western appeal as well.
So a MOBA, a platformer, a shoot-em-up, a turn-based RPG, an action RPG, and a stealth/sandbox game. In terms of overall genre and region coverage, I'd say this is pretty solid. Though, maybe I could use a bit of work with recency and and body types...

ZelDan

Smash Master
Those in the Social Thread should know what I'm talking about, but earlier today we were dissecting a Youtube video that I linked to the thread. It was awful and poorly researched with blatant info (so I don't want to subject you guys to that vid), but at the end he said that this would be an ideal fighters pass.
View attachment 320114
Is this an ideal pass to you guys? The social thread straight up said no, but I want to know what you guys think.
Personally, the only one I care about that much is Master Chief. The other 4 wouldn't be bad choices at all though.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

"Family Basic" released today in 1984 !! You can program with Famicom !! Character control is unique and easy. However, the capacity is just under 2K bytes. Without it, I wouldn't be in the gaming industry, that is, neither Kirby nor Smash Bros. would be born. #Smash Bros SP

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Haven't dropped into this thread for a good while. Just wanted to say Kazuya's probably my favorite inclusion in the game since Ridley. Someone I liked more than Terry and that's pretty sick. Not quite my most wanted(that'd be Jin), but it's close enough.

It's real Mishima hours.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

"Family Basic" released today in 1984 !! You can program with Famicom !! Character control is unique and easy. However, the capacity is just under 2K bytes. Without it, I wouldn't be in the gaming industry, that is, neither Kirby nor Smash Bros. would be born. #Smash Bros SP
I actually never knew this existed until this POTD (probably cause it was Japan only), but yeah a programming game all back on the NES (I'm sorry, Famicom, since it was Japan only), amazes me.

Apparently he's talked about maintaining his Family Basic keyboard in the past on his columns.

Here's also some "gameplay" for those interested.

Anyways whenever I think of the Famicom I just have this theme pop into my head.

Edit: And he actually posted a follow up tweet in the replies with video of his interview. (It's in Japanese though).

Even if you say Family Basic, there are many people who can't imagine what it's like now ... here ↓ So, I will introduce a little.

Last edited:

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
We making dream passes? Alright...
  1. Rabbid Mario
  2. Space Invaders
  3. Geno
  4. Meloetta
  5. Crash Bandicoot
  6. Whatever people are calling the main protagonist of Astral Chain because that looks rad
This pass would be considered a pile of crap by the masses, but it's MY pile of crap.

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
I don't have a full lineup of what FP 1 or 2 would be if it was governed by my tastes, though I do have a few specific ideas for who would take what slots.

Game Awards 2018 reveal: Heavy (Team Fortress 2) - Despite a lack of official support, TF2 still consistently gets a high concurrent player count and remains iconic, so its notoriety combined with its nature as a violent (yet cartoony) shooter makes Heavy ideal as a Joker-esque shocking first pick for this big stage.

Feb. 2021 Direct or E3 2021: Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You) - The timing works really well with the anime and NEO coming soon. E3 2021 maximizes the timing aspect, but I'm not 100% sure if Neku is big enough to justify him taking that big a stage.

cothero

Smash Lord
I was thinking about the second chance theory and i came to the conclusion that from all third party characters, Rayman seems to be the most likely to be FP11. Ubisoft's already in the game with Rabbids, Altair mii costumes and the Rayman spirit. Rayman was a trophy back in smash 4 and maybe Sakurai have planned to make him playable just like Heihachi, then decided to make him playable in the next smash game over some technical difficulties or time constraints - and that would justify his absense as a mii costume alongside his fellow Ubisoft coleagues in Ultimate.

Heihachi mii costume was released way before Kazuya's reveal, so having Ubisoft mii costumes revealed before Rayman wouldn't be a problem.

Of course, Koei Tecmo, Bethesda (Microsoft) and Arc System Works still have a shot, but Rayman have all the fitting criteria to be the perfect candidate for the second chance theory.

Last edited:

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
View attachment 320114
I gotta echo what Opossum Opossum said, it's alright but three platformer characters isn't ideal in any way and I say that as the guy who's desperately hoping for a platformer character in the last slot. Even though I like the characters in it individually more than those in FP2 - or even FP1 - there's something about it that just doesn't sit right as a whole package. You could swap out Master Chief for Phoenix Wright and I still wouldn't be fully comfortable.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
View attachment 320114
Master Chief is my most wanted right now, so it is solid for me. Crash is up there for me, and I would like to see another Sonic character. Eggman is fine, though I'd rather see Shadow or Tails get the spot. I don't know anything about Shantae, unfortunately. And I am indifferent to Waluigi. I would rather have Geno or someone else, but to get Chief, Crash, and a Sonic rep? Yeah, I would take this pass in a heart beat.

As for my ideal pass?

1. Master Chief
2. Shadow
3. Crono
4. Sora
5. Agumon

Chief is my most wanted, I think Shadow would make a great character to represent the Sonic series. Crono is from one of my favorite games of all time, Chrono Trigger, and I would love to see him and some of his electric powers. Plus, the music is so good... Sora would be cool to see as well, and I have never been a Digimon fan, but the idea of Agumon and Pikachu in a game together would be really awesome to see.

Also, some of you were talking about the Rabbids. I have never really cared for the Rabbids, but after the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle smash clone(TMNT Smash-Up) developed by Ubisoft released, I was hyped! Even helped run one of the main forums for the game. Once we found out that not one, not two, but three Rabbids were given unique character slots, while characters like Bebop, Rocksteady, and others were ignored? Oof, it put a bad taste in my mouth for those little dudes. But, yeah, check out this old video to kinda get an idea of what their moveset would be.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Yeah, I think this is the biggest issue. There just isn't a clear frontrunner for the ATs to rally behind. The obvious one is Waluigi, but a lot of people are hesitant on someone not being from a new setting. There's Isaac and his massive popularity, but Golden Sun... Let's just say it's seen better days. There's also Shovel Knight, who's honestly kind of a sleeper pick at the moment, but indies in general are often shot down because "The biggest ones have only been supporting content..." Which, funnily enough, includes Shovel Knight himself.
Despite not being Set from a New Franchise, I would consider Waluigi to be the frontrunner. I see way too many predictions of Waluigi being the last reveal somehow in someway.

The Main reason people pay attention to Waluigi the most is we had official evidence of Nintendo acknowledging the demand for Waluigi, thanks to Reggie. If all Waluigi had was Fan demand, I wouldn't hear of him as much of an Option. Geno is an example of a character you would hear all the time, but once it seems there was nothing backing him anymore, Geno just disappeared from Speculation and to be honest, I think once Geno died in speculation, half the fun of speculation died with it

Give speculators a viable reason Nintendo would reconsider certain Assists with some official evidence, and they will be more confident in backing them, the problem for other Assist is that Waluigi is the only one that has some sort of evidence like this.

In any case, Besides The mentioned Shovel Knight and Isaac, I would say that Shadow/Knuckles have the most going on for Assist Promotions. Any of the Main 4 Sonic characters would be hype both on Hardcore and Casual level, as they are heavily recognizable characters. Min Min, Pyra/Mythra, and Kazuya also show that there is more viable discussion in the debate on who would be the character of particular franchise, as alot of the time Eggman/Tails are said to be the more obvious additions, and Sega is on board and on a Sonic Kick

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I wouldn't mind them, maybe swap Waluigi. I've just had this thought that if Waluigi ends up playable, there will be a flood of people wanting the other assist trophy's playable as well defeating the purpose of assist trophy's all together.
You say that like this pass's speculation has been full of people defaulting to spirit characters.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Back to the topic of the "optimal" fighter's pass, here's one I whipped up.

I tried to make this pass as diverse as possible. Every character is from a different genre, come from a different era, and have very different artstyles from each other. Some of these are fan favorites, others are big suprise picks. My only hesitation is that there's only one non-human character (plus Solaire), I was debating between Ameterasu and Solaire for the last slot.

Last edited:

subterrestrial

Smash Ace
Geno is an example of a character you would hear all the time, but once it seems there was nothing backing him anymore, Geno just disappeared from Speculation and to be honest, I think once Geno died in speculation, half the fun of speculation died with it
I was thinking the same thing, its kinda crazy how the geno arc in speculation is really over

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I gotta echo what Opossum Opossum said, it's alright but three platformer characters isn't ideal in any way and I say that as the guy who's desperately hoping for a platformer character in the last slot. Even though I like the characters in it individually more than those in FP2 - or even FP1 - there's something about it that just doesn't sit right as a whole package. You could swap out Master Chief for Phoenix Wright and I still wouldn't be fully comfortable.
I feel that is kind of the big issue here: In itself it has many favorites within that roster and a lot of people would love to see them, but it's trying to appeal to a certain demographic that the creator is a part in and ironically falls into the trap he feels the current DLC is. Three platforming characters, one related to a platforming series and Master Chief is very much a roster that caters almost exclusively to a particular demographic and that's very limiting for DLC as you want to have a wider array of characters to catch the most people's interest.

As much as the creator's harping on the DLC, the roster it has does appeal to more people. For instance, yes you have two RPG characters in the first pass, but you also have a platforming favorite that many hold dear to their heart, a new face from a growing strategy game, and a classic favorite from the Fighting genre that many enjoy. Hell, even the two RPG characters still have a strong appeal to many people as Dragon Quest is beloved in Japan and Persona 5 is a rising star among the current generation. That's a decent array of characters that captures a larger group of people's interest then what the creator is aiming for with his own roster.

Obviously I'm picking at someone's wishlist in the end, but considering it was made counter to a DLC roster he didn't find appealing I feel it's fair to critique how they themselves are approaching it. Their roster would appeal to a large group of people, but ultimately many of them fall under the same umbrella and that's not a good way to approach DLC. The best roster for this game is one that appeals to as many people as it can, and the DLC while not perfect itself does a better job of aiming for that then just almost exclusively appealing to one group.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyway, some Tekken songs I'd like. Aside from Emotionless Passion, Kazuya's Tekken 2 theme we already heard in the trailer to at least have the arcade version and new remix. PS1 version might not be a stretch either. Doubt we'll get them all, but I think the selection of music will lean a little closer to 20 something tracks, than the 50 something that KOF/SNK got with Terry. But if we got 50 Tekken tracks I won't complain since it's some of the best FG OSTs. I think the only tracks I'm not a fan of are the Heavy EDM ones from recent games.

Yeah, it's a lot of T3, but that game's GOAT'D so you'll have to deal with that.

11. Snow Castle Theme TTT2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th0VYx3Qymg
12. Honmaru ~ Inner Shrine(aka Mishima vs Mishima Chad Theme): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR6ggyYC_NI
13. Dragon's Nest T5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YudlLghog0
14. Moonlit Wilderness T5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVsrjstsHb0
15. Paul's T3 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr5YUzpT6-s
16. Yoshimitsu T3 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iHZ1NPZO0s
17. Heihachi T3 Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju3mZ4E1iGs
18. School Theme TTT1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyl7t3uoAII
19. Midtown Roars(Lightning Storms) T6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2p7FgfGtUs
20. Touch and Go ~ Airport Stage T4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzI4oEDp-10

Also, NO EYES NO EARS NO NOSE NO MOUTH NO BODY NO MIND NO SHAPE NO SHAPE!

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Back to the topic of the "optimal" fighter's pass, here's one I whipped up.

I tried to make this pass as diverse as possible. Every character is from a different genre, come from a different era, and have very different artstyles from each other. Some of these are fan favorites, others are big suprise picks. My only hesitation is that there's only one non-human character (plus Solaire), I was debating between Ameterasu and Solaire for the last slot.
Maxwell is definitely a character I don't think about too much, but would probably be my favorite newcomer if he ever got into Smash. I've got lots of good memories playing Scribblenauts. Maxwell hands down would have one of the most WTF movesets.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
View attachment 320114
I like Shantae's games, and Master Chief is cool.

Personally, I don't know if I would say any particular genre would be overkill, as we've seen multiple characters from a genre get in from a single pass. Two Fighting games reps with Min-Min and Kaz. Two and a half JRPGs with Seph and Pyra/Mythra, and 3 RPG reps in Pass 1 with Hero/Joker/Byleth Granted, and two platformers with Plant/B&K. I don't feel too strongly about Crash, Waluigi or Eggman. Though given all of the these characters have been requested, I guess it's solid. I do think people are looking a bit too heavily into being surprised I guess, but let's be honest, this selection would probably make a ton of people happy on paper. Just not me, since my tastes in characters are a little more varied.

I dunno, if you swapped out Two of the platformers with Mega Man X and Alucard(or Zero and Soma), it'd be pretty dank. But again, that's my own bias.
Realistically, we can see 3 Platformer characters as it is. But the genre's wider appeal than just the cartoony ones. Just in the same way we got 3 RPG guys with varying styles. Same with most genres within reason. An all platformer pass could work for me. But it still has to be **** I care about.

Hell, an all RPG pass would be dank if Mega Man.EXE was one of the characters.

Or 5 more fighting game characters. Add Fulgore, Sol, Sub-Zero, Chun-Li and Nightmare and you've got a good video game my dudes.

Ideally, we'd get 5 characters from 4 or 5 genres.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
For those of you that do know Tekken, what does Heihachi have that Kazuya doesn’t?

If Kazuya has the Devil gene along with the Mishima style, what does Heihachi have in the series that makes him unique?

It’d be quite boring if Heihachi only has the Mishima style and nothing else.
"Heihachi would have been boring since he doesn't have a devil form. 'Cuz you know: bringing over Tekken's mechanics isn't all that interesting."
Now, now, be gentle. Heihachi has a move that lets him run away, and he is not afraid to use it!

smashkirby

Smash Hero
F-Zero characters would be awesome, especially if they have other characters besides Captain Falcon as guest stars. I'd like to see Jody Summer, Black Shadow, and Samurai Goroh among others. Nice to see some other obscure pics in your list as well. :)
Oh, there'd definitely be more F-Zero characters than just Captain Falcon. And thanks for noticing the other obscure series I listed! Considering what kind of series that Namco's X games usually feature, I just figured this would be a good opportunity for Nintendo to go whole-hog with their more obscure/niche series.

How about ARMS? Or Splatoon since Monolith produces that?
They could certainly be added to give Nintendo's side of the game more name power, so to speak.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Alright, "ideal" Pass time.

Mega Man X
Lloyd or Yuri
Lara Croft
Crash
Blaze Fielding
Master Chief.

A Scrimblo Bimblo, A Bishonen McJRPG, Robot Jump n' Shoot Man, Beat 'Em Up Lady, Gun Lady, Sci-Fi Gun Man. Sega, Capcom, Namco get reps, East and West. Slightly danker choices, but not TOO dank.

Do you guys think Jin would work well as a Ken style echo to Kazuya? I’m not sure how similar their fighting styles are but might be one reason they went with him over Heihachi since they both have the devil gene.
Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag Jin have mostly similar moves to Kazuya, with a few of Jun's(Jin's mother)attacks as well. Even Tekken 4 onwards Jin has a traditional karate moveset, which is still a bit similar to the Mishima Karate.

So maybe. Tekken 4 Jin would have to practically put Ken to shame as an echo.
Oh, okay. Apologies. Electric Wind God Fist is a pretty popular move in Tekken, it started in Tekken 3 as a move exclusive to Jin, before later being extended to Heihachi. That’s likely where Heihachi got his electric aesthetic in PASBR.
Well, the electricity effect has been on all Mishima's from the jump. But yeah, the Just Frame version of EWGF started with Jin in T3. But I think the normal WGF was in Tekken 1 and 2. I think. Later on, Kazuya, Heihachi, Devil, Devil Jin and I think Angel would all get EWGF too, while T4 Jin got a similar move with EWHF.

I mean, if you're dividing it by genre, it's only fair to mention that Fighter Pass 1 did also have four genres represented: JRPG, Platformer, Fighting, and Strategy/Tactics.

Lumping Byleth with Joker and Hero as just a JRPG kinda misses the biggest aspect of Fire Emblem's gameplay, which is a strategy game first and foremost.
To play devil :ultkazuya:'s advocate here, Despite the fact I mostly agree with you here. That line-up isn't very exciting, but I'm unsure I'd say it's solely for its genres.

If we're willing to split into sub-genres, couldn't you just have Crash represent 3D platformers, and Shantae 2D platformers as an example? Eggman's been more prevalent in both.

And with the actual 2nd pass, Traditional 3D Fighters with Kaz and Arena Fighters(more in like with Power Stone) with Min-Min?

You know, we all thought it would be cool to see Kazuya throw everyone into the volcano, but I just realized what that would entail...

Can you imagine the man casually picking up and tossing a freaking dragon?
Yeah.

He's BUILT DIFFERENTLY bro.

Last edited:

SnowClaws

Smash Apprentice
Does everyone speak in their native tongue in the Tekken series?

I had originally dismissed the idea of us getting the third character that won't be dubbed, but now that I think about it it's probably a guarantee...
Yep, here is one of the most infamous ending demonstrating the exchange between multiple languages.

The reason for why Tekken have their characters speaking their own native languages is because Europe is their biggest market, and they did it out of respect.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Huh, you'd think there'd be a bigger market share in Asia just for Korean players alone. Is this only counting how many times the games have been bought for consoles and not played in arcades?

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
The reason for why Tekken have their characters speaking their own native languages is because Europe is their biggest market, and they did it out of respect.

And yet, he still insists on using netcode that works good in Japan, and terrible everywhere else...

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
View attachment 320114
Replace Shantae with Leon, Dante or 2B & it’d be fantastic. Calling out Joker & Terry’s legacy while hyping up Shantae was really dumb lmao

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

"Super Scope" released today in 1993 !!
Although it is a ray gun, the bazooka type is novel.
I really use it by holding it on my shoulder, but with Smash Bros., there are problems such as not hitting the opponent when the line of sight is high, and my hands getting on my face, so it is cute that many people have a strange way of holding it. #Smash Bros SP

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
Something more realistic & balanced as an “ideal” pass:

Master Chief
Leon Kennedy
2B
Crash Bandicoot
Officer Howard
Mipha

Two huge franchises with Halo & Resident Evil, bonus points for RE being the biggest Japanese series without a fighter yet.

Another big franchise with Crash, though it does lag behind the former two. Bonus points for being the current most requested character.

An up & coming franchise with Nier, really popular in both the east & west. It could potentially become a new pillar franchise for Square.

Then a fresh, new Nintendo IP & our first new Zelda character since 2001.

& then here’s my bonkers, never ever list just for fun:

Commander Shepard
Sly Cooper
Papyrus
Mike Haggar
Fulgore
Scorpion

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yep, here is one of the most infamous ending demonstrating the exchange between multiple languages.

Well, this puts all those "Kazuya is a Japan pick!" complaints into an interesting perspective.

Last edited:

Stratos

Smash Ace
I read somewhere that Masahiro Sakurai puts Waluigi as an Assist Trophy but does not want him as a newcomer, if that is true.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
I read somewhere that Masahiro Sakurai puts Waluigi as an Assist Trophy but does not want him as a newcomer, if that is true.
I read a rumor that Miyamoto mandated that Waluigi be barred from entering the mainline Mario games because he hated Camelot's proposal for a Wah-version of Peach. Maybe that ban extends to becoming playable in Smash?

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
View attachment 320114
-Crash, Chief and Shantae I don't care for
-Waluigi would actually be pretty neat, if only to see them go monki with his moveset
-Eggman, while a fun pick in a vacuum, would kinda disappoint me right now in the context of the way SEGA has been represented in Smash thus far

Yeah no, not a fan of this one

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Sakurai never said that he didn’t want Waluigi; some people spread false rumors like the one where Assist Trophies can’t be promoted (as in Sakurai himself saying it, not the speculation idea).

I read a rumor that Miyamoto mandated that Waluigi be barred from entering the mainline Mario games because he hated Camelot's proposal for a Wah-version of Peach. Maybe that ban extends to becoming playable in Smash?
That rumor also includes making the NPCs in Paper Mario more generic compared to past games, as well as barring off other characters whom are already represented in Smash.

Although I don’t remember the Wah-Peach part, and that sounds rather silly and weird/petty for Waluigi to be denied because of an idea for a different character being rejected :S Sounds fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom