• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137
Given his design I should have expected this response. lol

People keep saying this, but I don't see it. There are quite a few characters in fairly generic or not particularly eye catching outfits, but I don't see why people say all of the designs are basic.

Shiki though, he has basically all the traits that are typical in a self-insert anime protagonist: Dark hair, dark eyes, kind of a stick figure...That's why I said what I did.

Ah OK. I wasn't able to find anything that listed him as anything other than human.
Most of those comments were made back when the game was just announced and people only knew Shiki (anime nerd), Arcueid (basic design), Ciel (basic anime glasses girl) and whatnot. Obviously those statements don't work for someone like Roa at all.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Honestly, it's interesting to wonder about an alternate universe where Sega had greater success with the particular consoles or generally was better about legacy IPs on modern systems If we were getting more Saturn and Dreamcast ports (or heck even just ones from Sega's ridiculously big arcade library) Smash speculation among other gaming discussions pretty different. The fact that Billy Hatcher gets so as much talk as it does speaks both to the power of Gamecube era nostalgia and how various other Sega IP's have been hit-and-miss in staying in Western fan's collective memories by comparison.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
pyra and Mythra’s- characters from worlds filled with hostile creatures
also i know we've already been over this, but i'd like to stress that this applies to basically every single character and mii costume in the entire game, barring like... Wii Fit Trainer. a theme as broad as this even applies to something like Animal Crossing because scorpions, tarantulas, and wasps exist.

Ivander

Smash Legend
People keep saying this, but I don't see it. There are quite a few characters in fairly generic or not particularly eye catching outfits, but I don't see why people say all of the designs are basic.

Shiki though, he has basically all the traits that are typical in a self-insert anime protagonist: Dark hair, dark eyes, kind of a stick figure...That's why I said what I did.
I think Takeuchi's artstyle tends to suffer when it comes to the main characters and even some side characters.
looks at Shiki then Shirou than Gudao/Gudako than Arthur
than looks at Saber than Jeanne than Okita than recent Arcueid than etc
than looks at Mash than looks at Ayaka Sajyou than looks at recent Sion than looks at recent Ciel
than looks at Rin than looks at recent Akiha

Like, when he's actually trying, Takeuchi can definitely make some pretty cool looking characters like Medusa, Iskander, Cu Chulainn, Solomon, and can even make some main characters that aren't very similar to their other main characters like Ryougi Shiki, but there's a reason Takeuchi's Noble Phantasm is called Unlimited King of Knights.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Allllllrighty then - so here's that tracklist I mentioned a few hours ago.

As I had mentioned, sometime ago, I did a tracklist for Opa-Opa that had a "general SEGA" theme going for it - but it only pulled from IP that debuted either in the arcades or in consoles before Sonic did. But today, I present to you a second version of this concept. And this time, I'm going unhinged. This time, all of SEGA is on the table. This whole shebang is about to come to an end, so I thought I'd do one last Cool Thing for y'all.

So to better accomodate the much wider variety of IP on the table, I set a rule for myself - when it came to the non-Fantasy Zone tracks, I could only include one track per IP. The one exception to this is Phantasy Star, cause I really did feel like it was that important to have both classic PS and PSO represented.

So then I was planning on making it a nice 50 tracks. Y'know, same number as Terry's! But you see, here's the thing:

I have zero self-control.

So as I realized I couldn't fit all the tracks I wanted in, I started stretching the track amount, until it reached a total of 70 ****ing tracks.

So any semblance of realism this whole idea might have still had has now been completely and utterly shattered. This has become less of a fan Challenger Pack tracklist and more of an exercise in shilling SEGA music. I have clearly gone way too overboard, but you know what? ** it. Making a 70-track list of SEGA music keeping it to mostly 1 track per IP besides Fantasy Zone and Phantasy Star is an achievement in itself. This ** is gonna end up on my resume. This is my goddamn magnum opus. And as such, despite the fact that I'll still stick around after all this is over, I'm still treating this as a "parting gift" of sorts. And if the crazy amount of tracks wasn't enough, I also wrote some notes on why I included said tracks.

So without further ado, here is digital proof that I have officially lost my mind:
Bold means new remix
  1. Opa-Opa! - Fantasy Zone
  2. Keep on the Beat - Fantasy Zone
  3. Dreaming Tomorrow - Fantasy Zone
  4. Ya-Da-Yo - Fantasy Zone
  5. Cholacoray - Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa
  6. Opa-Marimba - Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa
  7. Fly High - Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa
  8. Cosmic Dance - Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa
  9. Victory Way/Flow My Tears - Fantasy Zone/Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa
  10. Mango! - Super Fantasy Zone
  11. Ya-Da-Ne - Super Fantasy Zone
  12. Endless Love (Link Loop Land) - Fantasy Zone II W
  13. Hey Hey Why - Fantasy Zone (SEGA AGES Saturn port)
  14. Space Harrier Theme
  15. Sprinter - Super Hang-On
  16. Quartet Theme - Quartet
  17. Main Theme - Enduro Racer
  18. Magical Sound Shower - OutRun
  19. Main Theme - Alex Kidd in Miracle World
  20. System Down - SDI
  21. Thunder Blade Medley (Thunder Blade/Burning Point/Round Clear)
  22. Phantasy (Opening Theme) - Phantasy Star II
  23. Opening ~The Whole New World~ - Phantasy Star Online
  24. Beyond the Galaxy - Galaxy Force
  25. Like the Wind - Power Drift
  26. Origin ~Awaken~ - Gain Ground
  27. Rise From Your Grave - Altered Beast
  28. Wilderness - Golden Axe
  29. Idaten - Shinobi III
  30. A Night in Otorii (Name Entry) - Super Monaco GP
  31. Clotho - Columns
  32. It's Been a Long Time Since We Passed Through Space Time (Puyo Puyo Chronicle ver.) - Puyo Puyo
  33. Earth Frame G - G-LOC R360
  34. Circus Battle - Shining Force
  35. Can You Become a Rent-A-Hero for Mankind's Sake? (Fighters Megamix ver.) - Rent-A-Hero
  36. Go Straight - Streets of Rage 2
  37. Replay - Virtua Racing Deluxe
  38. Arabesque Court in Dream - Monster World IV
  39. Metal Squad - Thunder Force IV
  40. Ride the Tiger - Virtua Fighter 2
  41. Empire ~ The Final Assault - Gunstar Heroes
  42. Let's Go Away - Daytona USA
  43. Arms Black Market (Saturn ver.) - Virtua Cop
  44. Flight Theme - Panzer Dragoon
  45. Desert Replay - SEGA Rally Championship (Saturn port)
  46. Armstone Town (Day) - Fighting Vipers
  47. In the Blue Sky - Cyber Troopers Virtual-ON
  48. The Sky Leading Towards the Future - Victory Goal '96
  49. Dreams Dreams - NiGHTS into Dreams...
  50. Declaration! Imperial Floral Assault Group - Sakura Wars
  51. Flight in the Dark - SCUD Race
  52. AMS Agent (HotD2 ver.) - The House of the Dead
  53. Theme of Spikeout - Spikeout
  54. Angels with Burning Hearts - Burning Rangers
  55. Spaceport: Introducing Ulala!! - Space Channel 5
  56. Shenmue ~Sedge Tree~ - Shenmue
  57. Let Mom Sleep - Jet Set Radio
  58. Vyse's Theme - Skies of Arcadia
  59. Vamos a Carnaval - Samba de Amigo Ver. 2000
  60. My Mashu - Roommania #203
  61. Buggie Running Beeps 01 - Rez
  62. Segagaga March - Segagaga
  63. Jungle - Super Monkey Ball
  64. Funk Goes On - Yakuza
  65. Main Theme - The Rub Rabbits!
  66. Battlefield ~ Swords Bursting - 7th Dragon
  67. Devil's Mountain - Border Break Airburst
  68. Main Theme - Valkyria Chronicles
  69. Phantom R's Theme - Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure
  70. SEGA Saturn, Shiro! (Theme of Segata Sanshiro)
NOTES:
-yes i know outride a crisis is the more iconic track from super hang-on but sprinter is my favorite ok let me add at least one bias pick
-I honestly have no idea why I didn't add any Thunder Blade music to my original tracklist. My brain keeps allowing Thunder Blade erasure and I feel bad about that
-A Night in Otorii might be a weird pick, but I think Blind Spot's vocal remix of the track is a great example of how you could turn this pretty nice but short tune into an absolute groove
-After Burner's in kind of an interesting situation here cause its main theme....is already in Smash. Now I could just add another version of it, but I don't know how I feel about that. Honestly I'd just make it so that you could also play That Track Specifically in Opa-Opa's stage, meanwhile we get to add another track from the series to this list. And while I did consider Final Take-Off, which I believe to probably be the second most iconic track in the original game, I decided to go for what I felt was the more fun alternative - Earth Frame G from G-LOC, the series' spinoff. I feel this track is one of the more underappreciated bangers from this era of SEGA music, and it helps that it also kinda serves to represent the R360 cabinet, which I personally see as one of SEGA's more iconic arcade endeavors simply because of how ridiculous it is.
-I picked The Sky Leading Towards the Future to represent SEGA's wide repertoire of football games. While games like Virtua Striker and Football Manager are certainly much more well-known than Victory Goal, frankly this track just slaps.
-I avoided adding any Atlus stuff cause I feel that's kinda Joker's ballpark at this point and I wanted to give the spotlight to other SEGA things
So there we go! This is the peak of my presence on this board, I have nothing else to do, I shall now retreat to the mountains and live out the rest of my life as a hermit.
Forgot to reply to this, but lemme just say one thing: this is the kinda **** that makes me wish for music DLC. Not just because of the amount of tracks, but to cover the scope of multiple games. You probably picked one song only from certain series to save more space, but most of these could at least get a regular-sized music pack on their own, if the local aficcionados pulled together.

Take Phantasy Star, for example. I've recently finished PSO2's story, and I could probably make a standalone "pack" of that game alone, nevermind the rest of the PS series.

Overall some great music we're missing on. Kinda hope the mod community finds out how to add new stuff soon.

Speed Weed views Billy as being emblematic of the surface-level Sega spec that irritates him a lot, since he showed up in a few crossovers and gets a disproportionate amount of focus despite starring in a single game that wasn't that big for Sega in the grand scheme of things
To be fair, it's probably also because Billy, NiGHTS, AiAi and Amigo all got games on Nintendo systems, not to mention said crossovers.

Which is weird as **** when you think about it - we had Team Fortress characters, Ralph and even some real people as guests in ASRT, but no Phantasy Star or Yakuza content at all? And Puyo Puyo only got that awful minigame in Tennis. What's up with that?

Last edited:

Cap'n Jack

Smash Lord
Reading through the last few threads I love how the typical complaining about Banjo’s moveset came up, but for the most part, the users on Smashboard came together for the most part to say, “now hold up, hold up, wait a minute, Banjo’s fine.”

Warms me heart a bit

Last edited:

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
I have to admit that I was initially against Hero when he had initially leaked. I really wanted Sora to be the Square character so I was against any “competition” he could have.

But I ended up learning about Dragon Quest’s history & importance in Japan I accepted Hero’s reveal when it finally happened. I’ve even bought DQXI but I haven’t gotten around to it yet.

I think Hero’s pretty fun to play but he’s not one of my favorites, though I’ll whip him out from time to time. I usually use Luminary since he reminds me of my boy Trunks from DBZ. The stage is pretty nice but DQ now has the most pathetic music lineup in the game; I really hope that changes if Hero returns in the next game.

8 days remaining

Banjo & Kazooie: the duo many welcome home

The series that was long forgotten due to time returned to the spotlight as the second character revealed at E3 2019
Banjo getting into Smash was the highlight of Smash Ultimate for me. Banjo was tied as my most wanted character. Banjo-Kazooie is my 5th favorite game of all-time & I’ve wanted Banjo in Smash ever since I played that game in 2014.

Banjo seemed like an impossible choice. It had been over a decade since we had seen Banjo & Kazooie in anything substantial. They were western characters. They were owned by a rival console maker. Everything was against them… but they still got in. I was so happy when that Jiggy bounced across the room.

Unlike a lot of people, I love how Banjo plays. He’s my best character, the character I use when I just want to stomp on my friends. I don’t care what anyone else says, I love Banjo.

I’m not a big fan of Spiral Mountain sadly. It just looks sorta of ugly IMO. It plays fine though. I love Banjo’s music especially the remix of the main theme. I’m so happy that Grant Kirkhope got to compose a piece too.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think Takeuchi's artstyle tends to suffer when it comes to the main characters and even some side characters.
looks at Shiki then Shirou than Gudao/Gudako than Arthur
than looks at Saber than Jeanne than Okita than recent Arcueid than etc
than looks at Mash than looks at Ayaka Sajyou than looks at recent Sion than looks at recent Ciel
than looks at Rin than looks at recent Akiha

Like, when he's actually trying, Takeuchi can definitely make some pretty cool looking characters like Medusa, Iskander, Cu Chulainn, Solomon, and can even make some main characters that aren't very similar to their other main characters like Ryougi Shiki, but there's a reason Takeuchi's Noble Phantasm is called Unlimited King of Knights.
I'm a simple man.

I see Medusa appreciation, I like. :4pacman:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Sega's role in Smash speculation seems to be like this:
  • Sonic is their highest profile IP, and has a character already, so it gets the most discussion.
  • Bayonetta and Persona are both Sega IPs, but they also are more synonymous with their developers so they don't come up as much. Also Joker was DLC for this game, and Bayonetta is a smaller franchise so nobody's expecting more from them at this point.
  • Shin Megami Tensei has only recently joined the discussion because of the whole Shin Megami Tensei = Persona (or at least is close enough) mentality, and we're at the point that we don't have much to really say about everyone so most of the discussion is just Willbuysmash4mw beating Nahobino into our skulls.
  • Phantasy Star Online kind of has the hurdle of "World of Warcraft (and probably also Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn) is the only MMO that people are familiar with", but it does have a few people who bring it up fairly often.
  • IIRC, Yakusa is exclusive to other systems, so only a few people here are familiar with Kiryu.
  • Monkey Ball is one of those odd ball games where people are going to doubt their ability to become a fighter until they do.
  • Off the top of my head, all of the other IPs are pretty obscure things like Echo the Dolphin or the...beat...Beat...the one where you roller skate around and commit graffiti...I should have just said Space Channel 5 or something.
  • EDIT: Oh yes, Puyo Puyo. Arle was popular for a bit, but then kinda vanished from speculation. Her discussion might have been relying on leaks.

Last edited:

TheShiningAbsol

Smash Journeyman
Kinda hope the mod community finds out how to add new stuff soon.
I just wanted to say adding music is incredibly simple once you have everything set up for modding - so far, there's no apparent limits to it unlike most of the other stuff in Smash. I'm currently sitting at just under 3500 songs total.

Clumsyzephyr

Smash Journeyman
  • Sonic is their highest profile IP, and has a character already, so it gets the most discussion.
  • Bayonetta and Persona are both Sega IPs, but they also are more synonymous with their developers so they don't come up as much. Also Joker was DLC for this game, and Bayonetta is a smaller franchise so nobody's expecting more from them at this point.
  • Shin Megami Tensei has only recently joined the discussion because of the whole Shin Megami Tensei = Persona (or at least is close enough) mentality, and we're at the point that we don't have much to really say about everyone so most of the discussion is just Willbuysmash4mw beating Nahobino into our skulls.
  • Phantasy Star Online kind of has the hurdle of "World of Warcraft (and probably also Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn) is the only MMO that people are familiar with", but it does have a few people who bring it up fairly often.
  • IIRC, Yakusa is exclusive to other systems, so only a few people here are familiar with Kiryu.
  • Monkey Ball is one of those odd ball games where people are going to doubt their ability to become a fighter until they do.
  • Off the top of my head, all of the other IPs are pretty obscure things like Echo the Dolphin or the...beat...Beat...the one where you roller skate around and commit graffiti...I should have just said Space Channel 5 or something.
You missed Puyo

Shroob

Sup?
Damn

Star Wars Galaxies taken outback and shot

A 3rd time,

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
You missed Puyo
Yes I did.

Arle was popular for a bit, but then she just kind of vanished from speculation.

EDIT: I'll go ahead and add it to the previous post for the sake of completion.

Damn

Star Wars Galaxies taken outback and shot

A 3rd time,
Star Wars Galaxies isn't exactly a Sega IP tho...

Last edited:

FreeFox

Smash Lord
I just noticed but it seems like once again everything is slowing down in the speculation thread. I suppose the lack of interesting leaks plus the burnout have taken their toll.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I just noticed but it seems like once again everything is slowing down in the speculation thread. I suppose the lack of interesting leaks plus the burnout have taken their toll.
If you're referring to today's activity than you clearly missed the Banjo & Kazooie discussion, but if you're referring to the current hour's activity then well...It's night time so everyone's asleep.

Nahobino is the red herring you see.

It'll be Demi-fiend as the ultimate darkhouse character I've been pushing since 2018.
I kind of agree with you, but we'll see.

I wouldnt mind which of the SMT protagonists it is as long as Jack Frost finally appears as a spirit.
INB4 Jack Frost is the character.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
Trying to find themes in the Mii Costumes waves is just a waste of time. You really think Nintendo and Sakurai would pick costumes based on such random patterns? Like, yeah, one thing is to have a themed Sega or Capcom wave, and to some extent it's not out of the question that Nintendo and Sakurai deliberately chose only Sega and Capcom costumes for certain waves, but a "characters from worlds filled with hostile creatures" wave is just so random it doesn't make sense.

Not to say this scenario would mean Nintendo is willing to pass over adding potential Mii Costumes for popular characters that aren't gonna be actual fighters, just to not break random patterns that no one but 4 nerds on the internet, which would be us, are going to notice.

Nahobino is the red herring you see.

It'll be Demi-fiend as the ultimate darkhouse character I've been pushing since 2018.
View attachment 331894
It's gonna be Nahobino and Demi-fiend with a tag team mechanic just watch.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Banjo fans made a lot of people upset by constantly ****ting on other characters for having swords/gimmicks and now they can't take what they dish out.

Hence, "trust us guys, being boring automatically makes moveset interesting".
Banjo fans have it lucky.

I'd kill for Hero to be boring. At least then one of my most wanted wouldn't be basically unplayable to me.

when you compare that to bayonetta, tekken, persona, or dragon quest to get those characters to feel like thier source games they need more to go on.
Which they, frankly, failed at with Hero. Cause you know what DQ doesn't have? Randomized spell lists.

Bless the 3DS' heart, but it just wasn't made for Smash.
It got a bunch of transformation characters split up. I'll always appreciate it for that.

Also, we can all agree that at least Smash Run kicked ass, right?
I can.

Alright, just a small question for funsies: how would you react if this were your final Smash character?
By opening Google.

Her name's Arcueid.

She's from Tsukihime, it's a visual novel by Type-Moon, the people behind the Fate franchise. It's older than Fate iirc and was one of their first series. She's a vampire.
Well now I don't have to!

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
Pic of the Day:

Today in 1990, "Rockman 3 Dr. Wiley's End !?" (Mega Man 3) is on sale !! This is the first work of the blues. Blues (Protoman) is a prototype of a humanoid combat robot made by Dr. Wright before Rockman. The appearance of whistling is very catchy !!

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
To be fair, it's probably also because Billy, NiGHTS, AiAi and Amigo all got games on Nintendo systems, not to mention said crossovers.

Which is weird as **** when you think about it - we had Team Fortress characters, Ralph and even some real people as guests in ASRT, but no Phantasy Star or Yakuza content at all? And Puyo Puyo only got that awful minigame in Tennis. What's up with that?
Most of it has to do with asking the creators/currant directors/etc. In some cases, the companies making the games have to get permission from the original creators or currant directors to be allowed to put the characters into the game. And supposedly, some of the directors for the more Japanese-focused game series, like Phantasy Star and Shining Force, weren't exactly eager back then, whether at the time or still. But that's not the case for all of them.
Like for example, in order to get Vyse into All-Stars Racing Transformed, Sumo had to get permission from the directors and they were particularly worried when it came to Shuntaro Tanaka, who was said to be very strict and protective. But thankfully, this scenario happened instead:
When showcasing the Rogues' Landing racetrack to Skies of Arcadia co-director, Shuntaro Tanaka, Tanaka was reported to sit in complete silence during Steve Lycett's presentation. When the presentation concluded, Tanaka suddenly started crying tears of joy claiming, "It's brilliant - you've perfectly captured what the original game was like. You've made me really, really happy!"
So thankfully, Sumo achieved the good end in getting permission for Vyse for All-Stars Racing Transformed. Not so much in trying to get DLC for All-Stars Racing Transformed aside from Ryo Hazuki for PC.

But that said, this issue isn't just with Sega. This is something that applies to other crossovers, including Smash Bros., like with what happened with Min-Min. Also with Cloud where Sakurai had to get permission from Tetsuya Nomura, who was quite willing to allow. Or Marvel vs Capcom 3, when the devs wanted to get a Monster Hunter character for MvC3 and the MH devs said no. Or Tatsunoko vs Capcom where the dev team wanted a Sengoku Basara character and the SB devs apparently said no.

Basically, some of the crossovers we don't get may be less on the companies' unwillingness and more because of a creator's or director's unwillingness.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
They are doing a retrospective over on the Japanese Smash Account

The First tweet:
[7 days until the program broadcast]
At E3 2018, we announced that we will "participate in all" including the fighters who appeared in the past!
All-group illustrations are also released for the first time! There were 66 types of fighters drawn at that time.

The Second Tweet:
New fighter Ridley will also be announced at E3!
This is #スマブラSP , It was the first entry movie.
Over the next three years, a total of 16 movies will be released! Every time it appears, we have received a lot of feedback.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

The First tweet:
At E3 2018, we announced that we will "participate in all" including the fighters who appeared in the past!
All-group illustrations are also released for the first time! There were 66 types of fighters drawn at that time.

The Second Tweet:
Over the next three years, a total of 16 movies will be released! Every time it appears, we have received a lot of feedback.
Man, the nostalgia really wants to pop up this week, doesn't it? Hard to believe it's almost finally over. Makes me almost dread the aftermath, what with people making their demands and fighting one another over who it should be. Been a hell of a ride, though.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

The First tweet:

The Second Tweet:
Brings a tear to my eye, seeing how far we’ve come over the last three years.

Can’t wait for it all to amount to Cinderace :4pacman:

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
All fighters are good in my eyes. Not a single character I loathe on the roster. I might be alone on this front, but I'm standing my ground.
DEX's Loathing List(based on the characters, not their gameplay):
Ice Climbers
Mr. G&W
Pokemon Trainer(but not Charizard)
ROB
WiiFit Trainer
Duck Hunt
Lucina
Corrin
Chrom
Piranha Plant
Byleth(actually, if we didn't get Corrin, Lucina and Chrom, I would have been okay with Byleth)

The First tweet:

The Second Tweet:
They should do a video where every character on the Everyone Is Here banner gets added one at a time. :p

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Pic of the Day:
This is the first work of the blues.
Take that, fabric of American music!

The First tweet:

The Second Tweet:
I'm fine with most twitter posts as they are, but I wish this retrospective could also be released in English.

Shroob

Sup?

The First tweet:

The Second Tweet:
Huh, Plant before Kencineroar and Banjo before Hero.

Wonder if due to them being shown off in the same presentation their placement got weird.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Brings a tear to my eye, seeing how far we’ve come over the last three years.

Can’t wait for it all to amount to Cinderace :4pacman:
You Say That Like It's a bad Thing :4pacman:

Huh, Plant before Kencineroar and Banjo before Hero.

Wonder if due to them being shown off in the same presentation their placement got weird.
It's like that on the English site too, to me it seems like the placement just got weird somehow.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Part of me wants to sleep through the presentation in the event that it does turn out to be a new Pokémon for the sake of avoiding the hate mobs, but then I'd miss out on one of the biggest presentations of the Switch era, and...
Just watch it bro. You’re under no obligation to read the comments afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom