• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dk & Diddy meet Bowser New SSE Vid!

Iboid

Smash Apprentice
...Ok this is my favorite scene of Subspace so far.

I mean, it's so touching how he PUNCHED DIDDY IN THE BACK just to save his little cousin. *sniff*

It's also hilarious how he unched Diddy in the back.

And then the whole scene is pretty awesome.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Meh, Bowser should've trashed them, burned them, stomp them etc etc. Go Bowser!.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Finally it's been revealed. The story is definitely going to be epic, that's for sure.

Cheezball

Smash Ace
When I get this game, I am going to do a battle with Diddy & Donkey Kong vs. Bowser. After I complete almost everything of course.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I kinda had a feeling that was going to happen, but I figured DK would at least put up a fight... :/ Oh well... I agree that it is pretty epic though...

Revven

FrankerZ
This is one of the reasons why I like DK so much. I mean, you just don't get that from anyone else! I'm sure Mario would do it for Luigi or Peach, but, I can't imagine someone like Kirby doing it for Metaknight! Call me crazy, but, this moment fits DK very well.

It's sad though that we won't be able to use him until very much later in the SSE (at least as far as playing as him again).

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong seem to be doing something I've never seen in a Smash game before...

DISPLAYING EMOTIONS.

DK, I will avenge you! Donkey Kooooooong! *shakes fists at sky*

F@lc0-san

Smash Ace
Such a brave guy, sacrificing himself to save his little buddy...

I'll avenge you DK!!

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
quite moving.

also, when we first see bowser he gets the pause with the name banner at the bottom, and as someone pointed out, we don't get that when we first see ROBs come out to arm the subspace bomb. Although, I guess you wouldn't see their name appear if Sakurai intended for them to be very secret. It would be a giveaway early on. Then again, seeing as how you will unlock characters via subspace, I'm sure we will see the character ID banner at the bottom when we first see someone like luigi, capt falcon, or jigglypuff.

so if ROB is indeed in, why don't we get that ID banner in the beginning . . . ?

Revven

FrankerZ
so if ROB is indeed in, why don't we get that ID banner in the beginning . . . ?
Because the R.O.B's you see at the beginning are the R.O.B Squad, not R.O.B the robot (as in singular). Likely, there is a single R.O.B that is the definitive version and not these cheap knock-offs with the Famicom color (Japanese NES color, not the American NES color if nobody noticed).

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Lol i hope that all the villians planned something. Maybe Bowser will take the Donkey Kong Character trophies to King K.Rool? lol

Zinc

Smash Apprentice
Geez.

First Zelda/Peach now DK.
who will be our next victim?

Metaknight!?

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
I was so ready to see Bowser stomp on the DK trophy and crush it to bits...

But then the video stopped.

Top Bottom