• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Django Boktai TAIYOOOOOOOH

would you like to see him in?

• Total voters

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990

Solar Boy Django

Ah one Mr.Kojima's IP's that was a hidden gems. Django's game were only on Nintendo handhelds. They had this sunlight gimmick, though it did revolve around the sunlight mechanics it still got great scores. Unfortunately it never sold well here in the americas. But it did great in japan. It did get a sort of reboot on the DS a la Lunar Knights. After that not a single thing since. This does however rase a question does he deserve a spot in smash? The answer is maybe. But we can change this the ballot dis give a sunbeam of hope.

No one Knows about him

Well no one knew who Marth and Roy were when they came in Melee and now they are Huge hits with the FE franchise.
And I know that Boktai is a Konami owned IP but I think they can pull something good imagine the game on the 3DS they just need to market it better. Who knows it could blow up it to something big.

Like someone like him would ever be compared to big name characters

He did star in a couple of crossovers with Megaman.EXE on the GBA and Megaman Starforce on the DS hell he even got a power up from megaman in his game. So he does have some experience with the big boys

He is Just another sword wielder

Yes and a spear and a hammer and a gun and an axe... did I also mention he can customize his sol Gun with many frames to change the projectile? I did not even mention that he uses magic too.

He will never replace Snake

I never said he would replace snake I'm just saying that he would be a cool addition to the roster he would really bring something new to the smash bros table with his sun meter to power his sol gun.

There is no point in reviving this franchise it's Dead End of story

It is never too late for old IP's to get loved just look at Banjo Kazooie though they may not be revived Playtonic is making a
successor to it same goes with mega man, as long as there is an audience for it-it will eventually come right?

Support
smileMasky
H-O-G

Games

Moveset Ideas
reserved

Other

reserved for stuff

Last edited:

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
He is actually one of my favorite gaming characters. I have boktai 1,2, and lunar knights.

smileMasky

Smash Ace
NNID
TPPyro
3DS FC
1349-6667-1990
He is actually one of my favorite gaming characters. I have boktai 1,2, and lunar knights.
thanks for the support I really do wish he was a Nintendo IP it was a good series and seeing him In HD would be awesome

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC
5000-3290-0193
If they put in Django or gun volt I will b happy

H-O-G

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Samurai-Edge9
3DS FC