• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Distant Planet Crash

Heero Yuy

#sweg
It's probably not a big, BIG issue and more than likely just affects me, but the title is self-explanatory. Whenever I try to go to that stage, instant game crash.

Bonus: Would also like to know why I can't play SSE, because I'd really like to listen to it with my own soundtrack. :D

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
The stage doesn`t crash for me

SSE can not be played due to *insert techno mumbojumbo* but even if you could play it, it would be a mess because the SSE contains different balancing then modes where enemies don`t have health bars. Some characters would have crazy things happen to their momentum and have enemies go flying in different directions just because Samus used a Zair.

Heero Yuy

#sweg
@SSE Explanation. Makes sense.

There's nothing modded on that stage as far as I know and I have no stage texture for it. I'm not sure why it's crashing for me.

Ginge

Smash Ace
Get a fresh download of v3.0 and either replace the whole thing / just the Distant Planet stuff? Cause the level works fine for me.

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
The Distant Planet they use is a hack of an SSE stage, instead of actually being Distant Planet modified. Might be your custom music.

Heero Yuy

#sweg
I found out the problem and it was because when I was transferring my modded stages to my 3.0, I ended up transferring the SSE Jungle texture over.

Problem solved. Thank you guys.

Top Bottom