• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disqofest 2013 Results

Oracle

Smash Master
Doubles- 8 Entrants
1: Just ur average underwear models (Awestin and Denti) ($56.00)
2: Giga ***** (Oracle and Disqo Bunny) ($24.00)
3: Whatever is Fine (Light and Infinity)
4: 10 Years!!! (Lunchables and Problemo)
5: Flux Vivillion (Can't Stop) (Leaf and TVBlaze)
5: xx420360xx93
7: Completely Original Team Name
7: Xn*y

Singles- 16 Entrants
1: Awestin :ness:
2: CT Denti :ivysaur:
3: Infinity :mk: :peach:
4: Light :link: :snake:
5: Lunchables :toonlink: :marth:
5: Problemo :link:
7: Aerolink :sheik:
7: Oracle :zelda:
9: Disqo :dedede:
9: Scotch :falcon::luigi:
9: Leaf :pit:
9: TVBlaze :marth:
13: Deku
13: Asterisk
13: Zero
13: Terra

Side Event: Reverse mains aka The True test of SKILL(each player listed down their main at the beginning of the tournament and in each match their opponent could only use the main they listed. The characters next to the players names are the mains that they listed down)
1: Oracle (Lucas) ($10.00)
2: Lunchables (TL) ($5.00)
3: Awestin (ness)
4: Light (Snake)
5: Problemo (Falco)
5: Aerolink (sheik)
7: Denti (Ivy)
7: Disqo (D3)
9: Leaf (pit)
9: Scotch (CF)
9: Infinity (MK)
9: Cero (Wolf)
13: TVBlaze (Zelda)
13: Terra (TL)
13: Deku (Marth)

Tournament was a lot of fun even if I did get trashed for going zelda lmao. Having disqo back was a blast and I hope he can come to more stuff in the future (come back plsssssss). Teaming was awesome and we took denti and awestin to game 5, so I was pretty pleased with that as well. Also shoutouts to Lunchables for making day 1 lucas vs day 1 toon link the hardest 2 sets i've had to play in for a while (shoutouts to learning characters mid set!). Side event definitely had some of the best and funniest matches all day. And finally, thanks again to epik for hosting!

D

Deleted member

My name on smashboards is ZachAttax64 but I'm actually Lunchables for anyone who doesn't know.​
1: Awestin - How does it feel to get **** on by pk fire several times over and over MWAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
2: CT Denti - We should have played friendlies, we could have tried something with marth/ivy. I think I could take some games off of you
3: Infinity - You're such a smart person, I never talked to you until now but jesus you're like an encyclopedia full of everything thats correct!
4: Light - you're a really smart player as well, I think you helped me a lot afterwards in friendlies with link. I REALLY wanted to see you take that game off of denti and cause and upset but I guess you can't win them all
5: Problemo - I blame the fact that I lost to you purely because we played a ton of friendlies right beforehand and we played in teams >_>
7: Aerolink - You play this game so gay/boring. Stop it.You can't just sit at the edge or run for 8 minutes and win.
7: Oracle - Oh god you took a **** on me in Reverse GFs, I thought I had that in the bag and you reverse 3-0'd me and 3-1'd me the next set. Why can't you just let me win for once damnit! I'm just a small child and you changed my diaper for me TWICE :( In all seriousness thanks for hosting this once again, I liked the turn out this time because it wasn't the usual 50 randoms/scrubs that clog up the venue.
9: Disqo - Look at alsm's
9: Scotch - From what I saw you're getting better and better, slowly but surely.
9: Leaf - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 LEAF WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -reset-
9: TVBlaze - Nice meeting you, we didn't talk too much but you seem like a really nice guy.
13: Deku - I JV 5'd in marth dittos during bracket :colorful:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
LOL Lunchables, good job beating me; Hopefully now you can stop complaining about Sheik. I don't actually practice this game, so of course I'm going to play whatever I'm comfortable with. Sorry (not really) if it's boring to you. :p

D

Deleted member

To everyone, before I write shoutouts, sorry for not being as social and talkative as I usually am, because I usually don't sound like that. (Around 9 PM, I was stuttering a lot and blurting out random ****)

1: Awestin :ness: - It was great talking to you, and I had a lot of fun with Doubles Friendlies. Sorry I couldn't stay longer :(
2: CT Denti :ivysaur: Up-B
3: Infinity :mk: :peach: - "I made more money on money matches than I did on Singles"
4: Light :link: :snake: - **** Snake
5: Lunchables :toonlink: :marth: - Didn't really talk to you or play friendlies, but it's always good to see you!
5: Problemo :link: - ^
7: Aerolink :sheik: - Why the **** is Sheik so hard to K/O?
7: Oracle :zelda: - I love it how you were playing super casual at first, then when you were down to two stocks, you paused the game and put on your headphones lol. Also, thanks for the tips, they really help.
9: Disqo :dedede: - Friendlies doubles was great, I hope to play you again soon :)
9: Scotch :falcon::luigi: - Boy, I'm good at this geam. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
9: Leaf :pit: - I'm gonna leave the puns to Infinity, but, I couldn't beleaf you had to go so soon, it was so shocking, I couldn't beleaf it.
9: TVBlaze :marth: - Never played you, but, yeah.
13: Deku - Fun friendlies, thanks for warming up with me :)
13: Asterisk - Your Mario had me sweating hard. I should have went CF, it probably could have been easier to play against Mario, but I just had to play Luigi.
13: Cero - It was great playing Doubles with you!
13: Terra - TL is weird as ****.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Scotch, you can do a lot better against Sheik if you edgeguard her well. Her recovery is pretty exploitable, so just grab the ledge and pay attention to what the Sheik player does, then punish accordingly.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
My name on smashboards is ZachAttax64 but I'm actually Lunchables for anyone who doesn't know.

1: Awestin - How does it feel to get **** on by pk fire several times over and over MWAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
2: CT Denti - We should have played friendlies, we could have tried something with marth/ivy. I think I could take some games off of you
3: Infinity - You're such a smart person, I never talked to you until now but jesus you're like an encyclopedia full of everything thats correct!
4: Light - you're a really smart player as well, I think you helped me a lot afterwards in friendlies with link. I REALLY wanted to see you take that game off of denti and cause and upset but I guess you can't win them all
5: Problemo - I blame the fact that I lost to you purely because we played a ton of friendlies right beforehand and we played in teams >_>
7: Aerolink - You play this game so gay/boring. Stop it.You can't just sit at the edge or run for 8 minutes and win.
7: Oracle - Oh god you took a **** on me in Reverse GFs, I thought I had that in the bag and you reverse 3-0'd me and 3-1'd me the next set. Why can't you just let me win for once damnit! I'm just a small child and you changed my diaper for me TWICE :( In all seriousness thanks for hosting this once again, I liked the turn out this time because it wasn't the usual 50 randoms/scrubs that clog up the venue.
9: Disqo - Look at alsm's
9: Scotch - From what I saw you're getting better and better, slowly but surely.
9: Leaf - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3 LEAF WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO -reset-
9: TVBlaze - Nice meeting you, we didn't talk too much but you seem like a really nice guy.
13: Deku - I JV 5'd in marth dittos during bracket :colorful:
Dang, no filter!

LOL Lunchables, good job beating me; Hopefully now you can stop complaining about Sheik. I don't actually practice this game, so of course I'm going to play whatever I'm comfortable with. Sorry (not really) if it's boring to you. :p

YOU PLAYED CPUS IN PM UNTIL 7 IN THE MORNING AT ROBS!!!

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
It's so weird not seeing Pikachu next to my name, I feel dirty.
I wish I liked playing Pika in PM so this didn't feel so weird.

Awestin - I don't remember even seeing you much, but you won. How could I have missed you?
Denti - AHEHEL Dentiiiii with his hair cut sponsorship
Infinity - What you do, that stuff right there. That's NOT funny. Bad Infinity. BAD.
Light - One of the players from my town used the tag Light, I was really confused when your name was called
Lunchables - Kappa reset 60% FrankerZ World Record Urn 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9 1 2 9
Problemo - It was awesome hanging out, you're one of my favorite people to chill/play with and you were on fire at this event, it looks like.
Aerolink - I'm terrified of Shiek. And playing her is like holding this insane power in my hands that I can't control.
Oracle - For the 8th time or so, thank you SO much for housing us. I hope that nobody was too loud for your roommate that morning. The event was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to whatever else I'll be able to go to in the future.
Disqo - It was an honor to play the guy with his name in the event first round of singles. I really could have taken that set, too bad I cracked. I'm coming for you next time...
Scotch - Pretty sure we played friendlies, right? I'm really bad at remembering people.
TVBlaze -

Deku - Scrub. Ha. GET IT?
Asterisk - I dunno if I met you or not. I'm awful with remembering people.
Zero - Good games, I was feeling kinda on this weekend. I had fun in our set, looking forward to another one.
Terra - Worst navigator NA. It's like you've never done it before...

Venue - Was super cool and there was enough space for everything, which is really all I can ask of a place. It's nice when things are set up so well.

If they'd ever put Pichu in Project M, I'd quit my job to play this game. (Maybe.)

Top Bottom