• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion

Renth

Smash Hero
People hate on me for my opinions thinking that if I don't think their way i'm dumb.

Renth

Smash Hero
I'd love to eat something, but i'm very tired of eating popcorn and ramen everyday.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
People hate on me for my opinions thinking that if I don't think their way i'm dumb.
This

And,

I hate people that are grimey: Dishonest, two faced people that commit immoral acts behind your back and think its fine to do it all the time without any regret.

If you're going to be grimey, please do it to my face so I'll have a great lasting impression of you right away and I won't have to waste my time being nice to you or being your friend.

This is not directed at anyone posting or living in the south(atm) btw. I was under the assumption that this was a vent thread because of Renth's post lol

spider_sense

Smash Champion
If you force sex on a prostitute; is it considered **** or shoplifting?

If Kanye can steal a mic, then can Taylor really be swift?

If actions speak louder than words, then why is the pen mightier on the sword?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL awesome thread. Cort, Vidjo, King(puff), KillaOR, Wes should be priorities too, But you new kids haven't heard of them so w/e xDDDDDDD

--------

on topic: I also have an unhealthy obsession for Oatmeal Raisin cookies, Redheads, cheesecake, city life, learning new things, traveling and internet lol

I have others but they are given and should be on everyone list by default anyways lol

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I hate two things in the world more than any other 2 things I can describe.

1.)4Chan.
2.)Straw-berry flavored ANYTHING.

I love Strawberries, but if something is strawberry-flavored, I can't stand it.

Renth

Smash Hero
I hate anime and how people quote - try to mimic or change things to look like it. I'll admit I watched pokemon and dragonball Z whenever I was in middle school but for real.... bleh.

Pi

Smash Hero
LOL awesome thread. Cort, Vidjo, King(puff), KillaOR, Wes should be priorities too, But you new kids haven't heard of them so w/e xDDDDDDD

--------

on topic: I also have an unhealthy obsession for Oatmeal Raisin cookies, Redheads, cheesecake, city life, learning new things, traveling and internet lol

I have others but they are given and should be on everyone list by default anyways lol
yea i was tryna think of big notable smashers, thought about killaor last night (leave in context please) but my memory really is **** so unless i am bombarded with something it doesn't stick, i'll deff add them up to the wanted list

wait, gimme nicknames for the people you got like the ones i got

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I hate people that are grimey: Dishonest, two faced people that commit immoral acts behind your back and think its fine to do it all the time without any regret.

If you're going to be grimey, please do it to my face so I'll have a great lasting impression of you right away and I won't have to waste my time being nice to you or being your friend.
So then, you hate 90 percent of white people? /reason why I don't date white women

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
I miss the days when I first got into competitive melee in 06'. The days of watching KillaOR on MTV true life and discovering how big competitive gaming was, and going to my first tournament at Gamer's Asylum.

Just doesn't seem the same now.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
So then, you hate 90 percent of white people? /reason why I don't date white women

Whoa! I wouldn't go that far and jump to conclusions like that. The people I'm referring to come in all races. Besides, You're telling me that every White female you have ever dated is just like that? How many have you dated anyway because even if you went out with 9001 females that's still a really bad generalization you're making there, bro.

I miss the days when I first got into competitive melee in 06'. The days of watching KillaOR on MTV true life and discovering how big competitive gaming was, and going to my first tournament at Gamer's Asylum.

Just doesn't seem the same now.
Yeah, 02-06 = Golden age of Melee. But it's getting better now and I'm pleased at the direction it's going :)

Renth

Smash Hero
Yeah, 02-06 = Golden age of Melee. But it's getting better now and I'm pleased at the direction it's going :)
i started in 05 and the entire time was trying to be creative and invent new things, now a days everything I do/have come up with is done by everyone it's hard to do new things anymore

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
i started in 05 and the entire time was trying to be creative and invent new things, now a days everything I do/have come up with is done by everyone it's hard to do new things anymore
hah, maybe for your character LOL

I still have a bunch of stuff that STILL hasn't been done yet by other Peach players. I thought I'd come back and see every peach player shooting hyper beams by now LOL. Xif knows all about my secret tricks and techs lol

Renth

Smash Hero
hah, maybe for your character LOL

I still have a bunch of stuff that STILL hasn't been done yet by other Peach players. I thought I'd come back and see every peach player shooting hyper beams by now LOL. Xif knows all about my secret tricks and techs lol
like forward bing on slants so peach flys past the ledge :p

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We are both wrong.

You are wrong that your right. I am wrong that you are wrong. Therefore, I am right in you being right, meaning you are right that you are wrong.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can play that game, but doesn't dismiss the fact you aren't always right. That's impossible.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
They are a valuable asset to keeping the nymphs out of the garden. It helps promote good spiritual pressure and a lively front yard.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
We are both wrong.

You are wrong that your right. I am wrong that you are wrong. Therefore, I am right in you being right, meaning you are right that you are wrong.
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE
YOU'RE