• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion for Fire Emblem Representatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Xeider

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm new here, so please, don't flame me too hard?

Now, I have been a fan of Fire Emblem ever since I had gotten my copy of Fire Emblem 8 (the Sacred Stones, for those who don't know the numbers), and I am, actually alarmed how little representation there was of such a massive series. 13 games, although at least two of those are remakes of older ones, should have more representation. Now, I've looked around the forums a little and have found the Roy topic. Now, why would people not want Roy in the game? Even if he were a copy of Marth (again), he would still bring his own flare (harrrrr) to the game. Now, for other character, I'd think that Lyndis has at least a fighting chance, seeing how she was brought into Brawl as an Assist Trophy, but I don't know if they could flesh her out enough to be a player character. Again, getting into the series at 8, I have always wanted to see Ephraim or Eirika in Smash, but I doubt it would happen, despite it having high popularity (yes I did a bit of research, and from what I found, the Sacred Stones was about the second most popular, though I believe that was before 13 released). Also, people, I doubt they would have both Marth and Krom in the same smash game...I think they may, however, replace Marth with Krom, and bring in either Ike or Roy again, possibly both. Now, I'm just putting this out there to those who care; if you don't, don't post, and if you do, then simply bring up valid points to your ideas. Thank you for reading my wall of text.

ChronoTempest

Smash Rookie
While I do miss Roy (even though I usually played as Marth). I am hoping Lyndis will be in the next game; They already had her as an assist trophy, so that could either help or hurt her chances (If they wanted to keep her as an assist). She could have a faster fighting style than the other sword wielding characters though I can't think of a moveset at the time.

Seth Xeider

Smash Rookie
Indeed, I agree with Lyndis in that respect. The question is, would they actually call her Lyn, or Lyndis? Eh, doesn't matter, but meh. I mean, if they can think of a move set for her then there is no reason not to put her in. I can't think of a moveset, except for her critical hit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom