• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion about Smash 4 (3DS/Wii U) Project

DolphinSquared

Smash Rookie
Hey there everyone, my name is DolphinSquared here and I am a casual Smash player and a YouTuber. I rarely play Smash except in events featuring the game, and I often main Pit/Dark Pit and Little Mac.

But I'm not going to delve too much into myself. I came here to share an idea of a project. I have not been able to pitch this project and let it take off because I was busy with IRL matters at the time. But after a year and many patches later, I realize that the roster (and character balances) will be coming to an end for Smash 4. So, I would like to come to you guys, asking for opinions and feedback.

The main focus of the project is this - to cover the aspects and movesets of each and every character of the roster. The stats of the character, the power, coverage, and Smash-slash-launch ability of each and every move, and any special traits for certain characters. At first, the project was to include a basics and advanced guide of the battle mechanics and controls of Smash 4, but it has been overdone to the point where I feel may not be necessary to do.

What do you guys think? Is there anything else that could be done to improve on the project? Or are there any ideas that should be included in this big project for Smash 4? Please, let me know in your replies, and I will gladly take note of all of them.

Nagu

Smash Rookie
NNID
cartoonguy3
3DS FC
3454-0932-3898
What medium would this project even be on anyway? Forums here? Cos it seems like each character's forums are the go-to for this kind of information.

DolphinSquared

Smash Rookie
What medium would this project even be on anyway? Forums here? Cos it seems like each character's forums are the go-to for this kind of information.
This is meant to be a video series on my YouTube channel.

Top Bottom