• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DISCONTINUED: *Old* Brawl Custom Music Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallade64

Smash Apprentice
Yeah except that converting Youtube videos to MP3 kills the quality.

EDIT: Made 2 new songs.

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Aya Shameimaru's Theme - Wind God Girl By Gallade64 - DEMO
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Yuyuko Saigyouji's Theme - Bloom nobly, cherry blossoms of Sumizome ~ Border of Life By Gallade64 - DEMO

Oh and Reimu Hakurei's Theme is still missing from the Scarlet Weather Rhapsody section:

Scarlet Weather Rhapsody - Reimu Hakurei's Theme - Mystic Oriental Love Consultation By Gallade64 - DEMO

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Would people be interested in me uploading the brtsms i made? I did these about a month ago back when iso hacking was the only way. They dont have any custom loops or anything and all of them are mono. Im about to delete them as my hacked iso is now done but i will upload them if people want me to

They include

Crow Claws(both albums. forgot the name of them)
Lots of pokemon songs
Paramore-Decode
Linkin Park-New Divide
Kingdom Hearts Songs

And some other ones that i can't remember.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
I decided to be a non-jerk and post these in the right format. Also, new song at the bottom.

Diddy Kong Racing - Greenwood Village By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Kingdom Hearts - Hand In Hand By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time - Boss Battle By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Mario Kart Wii - Maple Treeway By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
OC Remix - Insomnic (SMB2 Remix) By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - Smorg Battle By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Investigation ~ Cornered (Cadenza Remix) By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Super Monkey Ball 2 - Clock Tower Highway By Eternal Smasher - DEMO

I left Redial out.

Smash Apprentice
Phillyrider807, if you haven't deleted them already. I would like to hear your BRSTMs. Better than dumping it in the recycle bin right? :laugh:

New releases:
Mega Man 2 - Dr. Wily Stage - 20th Anniversary Techno Ver. By 112 - DEMO
Super Smash Bros. - Dream Land [Kirby Falcon Punch Mix] By 112 - DEMO
Super Smash Bros. - Sky High [Kirby Falcon Punch Mix] By 112 - DEMO
Tekken 5 - Moonlit Wilderness By 112 - DEMO

The SSB Mixes are not properly looped, I just cut the beginning silence and some of the ending portion.

EDIT: Recommendations
Einhander - Shudder By DynamicDonut - DEMO
^ This does NOT disappoint on Lylat Cruise, the beat matches the space dogfight atmosphere.
Maverick Hunter - Central Highway By DynamicDonut - DEMO
Beatmania - MGS Big Beat By DynamicDonut - DEMO
Rhythm Heaven - Remix-10 By AXYPB - DEMO
^ Catchy, works well with WarioWare, Inc. for its quirkiness.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Fixed!

Alright, another BIG update.

Changes:
*The ratings system has been slightly clarified
*The links section has several additional tools
*A crapload of music is added/updated/fixed

I might note that even if we negated the hundreds of songs Moosehunter has provided in his videogame soundtracks, we currently have around 150 songs available now. Good **** guys.

Please note that if the song you submit is already available in on of Moosehunter's soundtracks, I may choose to not add it to the list. There's no need for duplicates when Moosehunter's brstms are perfect. I've made exception to this in games where he has yet to add the song titles to his uploads (Tales of Symphonia).

I'd like to put out another special thanks for those who used my template. You're making my job way too easy now.

Gallade64

Smash Apprentice
The following songs loop perfectly/close to perfect :

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Dio's Theme
Shadow Dio's Theme
Kakyoin's Theme
Polnareff's Theme
Character Select Theme (Japanese Ver.)
Prebattle Theme

IOSYS
Cirno's Perfect Math Class
Chirumiru Cirno
Marisa Stole the Precious Thing
Stops at the affected area and immediately dissolves ~ Lunatic Udongein (AKA: Overdrive)

Other Touhou Arrangements
Touhou 11 - Utsuho Reiuji's Theme - Radiant Radiant Symphony ~ Nuclear Fusion By Gallade64 - DEMO

Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix
Ken's Theme [Menu Version]

Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star)
Crystal Kings - Ai wo Torimodose

F-Zero: Falcon Densetsu (GP Legend)
Hiro X - The Meaning of Truth

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Dang it 112! Let me go to bed, lol

Easily updated.

Alright, once I find the time, I really need to figure out how to properly set loop points so I can add some songs myself. I think I'll use Goldwave. If anyone wants to volunteer themselves to me in case I have questions, that'd be grand.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Quick question.

Was Smorg Battle called something else in-game (Paper Mario TTYD)? I glanced through the complete soundtrack and didn't see it, and I don't have time to check all of 'em. (I mean, I gotta make it louder anyway, but still.)

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry DeadX, they were added. You just accidentally mixed up the format, videogame comes first, then the song title. Look at the list under Kirby 64 (awesome song, btw) and Final Fantasy for the other (I'm surprised more Final Fantasy music hasn't been done yet).

As for the Paper Mario song, I wouldn't know. If you and I can't find its equivalent on Moosehunter's soundtrack I'll be glad to add it to the list.

Smash Apprentice
Dang it 112! Let me go to bed, lol
lol sorry, I forgot that you don't live on Pacific Coast time xD. But hey, take your time with the updates.

What are you guys using as music for your main menu?
So far, I'm using this:
- Menu (Melee)
- Snake Eater (Instrumental)
- N.M.H. (No More Heroes)
- Character Select (Tatsunoko vs. Capcom)

We should make a separate post for these kinds of questions.

Quick question.

Was Smorg Battle called something else in-game (Paper Mario TTYD)? I glanced through the complete soundtrack and didn't see it, and I don't have time to check all of 'em. (I mean, I gotta make it louder anyway, but still.)
Smorg Battle is titled "Boss - The Smorgs" in the catalog. Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hz1nny2onyi

Revven

FrankerZ
Okay, I know this is probably gonna be not the best way to make a first post in here, but someone needs to seriously loop all the Banjo Kazooie/Tooie songs, they are TOO GOOD to not already have their whole OSTs done and perfectly looped. While the soundtracks released have songs of 4+ minutes and don't always seem to finish when a match finishes (I never finish Click Clock Wood on YI so I don't really care much if it loops) but, if I knew something looped perfectly I'd take that over what I have currently done (made the whole song play 'til the end and then it loops again).

So someone seriously needs to get on those two games, it's beyond me why nobody has yet, both have such fitting music for a lot of the stages in this game.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the thread, I second that completely. Is the orchestrated version of the music, which I've heard in your videos, from Nuts and Bolts? It's fantastic.

I do have the mp3s I need to do this, I just need to figure out how to set loop points properly.

But first I plan on perfectly looping the original Smash Bros. soundtrack.

Ahh, things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom