• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirty DYT Monthly: November Edition Results

SoulPech

Smash Master
Hey Guys,

Mr. Peppy Wil has been busy due to school and has asked me to make a results thread for the November Edition of Dirty DYT. Here they are:
Brawl Singles:

1: Fizzle
2: Wakka
3: QD
4: S.A.M.
5: Cam
5: Brill
7: Jakester27
7: Fumbles
9: Trymata
9: Korbit

Smash C4ncer Results:

1: Fumbles
2: Fizzle
3: Wakka
4: Fromundaman
5: QD
5: TJDK2
7: S.A.M.
7: Dr. X
9: 86
9: Jakester27
9: Brill
13: Slinky
13: JenovaRising
13: Korbit

Project M Singles:

1: HankyPanky
3: Fumbles
4: Salt
5: Team Nick
5: 2Tone
7: Slight Right
9: Quincy
9: Digitalism
9: SweetyT
9: Wakka
13: Diatomic
13: T-Wiz
13: Bear

Melee Singles:

1: HankyPanky
3: Fear
4: Salt
5: Dr. X
5: 2Tone
7: SweetyT
7: Quint
9: M00nshoez
9: Wakka
9: Fumbles
9: Team Nick
13: Digitalism
13: Dirac
13: Outrage
13: Peek

It doesn't look like there are any pools images I can put up, so click HERE for all bracket images!

Last edited:

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Congratulations to everyone! The event was very entertaining. Congratulations to Fizzle and Wakka for eliminating me in both brawl and S4. I hope to see you guys more frequently!

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
also characters:

Brawl Singles:

1: Fizzle = DDD, Lucario (I think that's it?)
2: Wakka = DDK
3: QD = Lucario
4: S.A.M. = Olimar
5: Cam = Captain Falcon
5: Brill = Toon Link
7: Fumbles = Ice Climbers, Falco

Smash C4ncer Results:

1: Fumbles = Rosaline & Looma
2: Fizzle = King DDD, Ness
3: Wakka = DDK
4: Fromundaman = Megaman
5: QD = Lucario
7: S.A.M. = Mario

SuperSalamence

Smash Cadet
NNID
T-Flex
3DS FC
5455-9990-9310
Fun tournament, damn shame I showed up too late for Smash C4ncer (lol that name) especially considering how well I felt playing friendlies with you guys. It was worth the drive. Not sure if I'll be there for the next one tho.

Shout-outs:
QD: :lucario::4lucario: Always fun playing with you man! You teach me a lot. Nice job getting 5th in Smash 4 despite never playing it before. Fun brawl friendlies. My Falcon :falcon: will prevail someday. Too bad we didn't get to play each other in smash 4, but you'll have to watch out because Falcon is actually good in that game. Also, where was Xavier?
Fizzle::falcon::warioc::dedede: Man I hate playing you. You just manage to get in my head and have an answer for everything I attempt. And you wrecked me in Falcon dittos :(. Too bad I couldn't play you in Smash 4. You're a cool dude.
S.A.M :olimar: Nice playing you. Thanks for the extra games helping me learn the matchup. I've seen videos of Gardex a really good Falcon player 3 stocking olimars, why can't I be like that?
One guy playing :4dk: against that one:4ganondorf:: Cool playing you. See, Brawl can be good if you just give it a chance. You put in work with:luigi2:.
Everyone else I played whose names have escaped me.
P.S: This is Cam/T-Flex btw.

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
CAM/T-Flex/SuperSalamence:
Really nice to see you at these events! I enjoy seeing you improve every time we run into each other! I also respect the fact that you stick to your character and enjoy the game while doing so.

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament, damn shame I showed up too late for Smash C4ncer (lol that name) especially considering how well I felt playing friendlies with you guys. It was worth the drive. Not sure if I'll be there for the next one tho.

Shout-outs:
QD: :lucario::4lucario: Always fun playing with you man! You teach me a lot. Nice job getting 5th in Smash 4 despite never playing it before. Fun brawl friendlies. My Falcon :falcon: will prevail someday. Too bad we didn't get to play each other in smash 4, but you'll have to watch out because Falcon is actually good in that game. Also, where was Xavier?
Fizzle::falcon::warioc::dedede: Man I hate playing you. You just manage to get in my head and have an answer for everything I attempt. And you wrecked me in Falcon dittos :(. Too bad I couldn't play you in Smash 4. You're a cool dude.
S.A.M :olimar: Nice playing you. Thanks for the extra games helping me learn the matchup. I've seen videos of Gardex a really good Falcon player 3 stocking olimars, why can't I be like that?
One guy playing :4dk: against that one:4ganondorf:: Cool playing you. See, Brawl can be good if you just give it a chance. You put in work with:luigi2:.
Everyone else I played whose names have escaped me.
P.S: This is Cam/T-Flex btw.
also for clarification, Xavier lost his phone the night before the tournament so he spent the day looking for it.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Hanky Panky - Fun teaming with you in Melee dubs, man. We'll get those friendlies in next time.

Fizzle - Good stuff as always. I'll take down that Sheik eventually.

Salt - Good job knocking me into losers. Judging from recent Smashfests, however, I'm ready for your Peach at the next one. Also, well done knocking me out of PM.

Fear - Yet another tourney you knocked me out of, Sean. Way to bring back that second match from two stocks down. If we play in tournament again, it won't be so easy for you. Just sayin' :)

Team Nick - Good friendlies. Hopefully you can make it out to KY next Monday. This past one we were just super full. Sean's apartment isn't very big :(

SweetyT - We have some fun matches. That Jiggs has crazy potential. Keep it up, bro.

Peppy - Top tier TO. 'Nuff said.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Heh, don't think that's a normal occurance. That matchup is really hard; you really gotta make it count when you finally get in.

tjdk2

Smash Cadet
Sooo is this going to start back up in January? This was a super well run tournament and I would like to intended again (p.s. I played dk even though it is way late to be telling you that)

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
also characters:

Brawl Singles:

1: Fizzle = DDD, Lucario (I think that's it?)
2: Wakka = DDK
3: QD = Lucario
4: S.A.M. = Olimar
5: Cam = Captain Falcon
5: Brill = Toon Link
7: Fumbles = Ice Climbers, Falco

Smash C4ncer Results:

1: Fumbles = Rosaline & Looma
2: Fizzle = King DDD, Ness
3: Wakka = DDK
4: Fromundaman = Megaman
5: QD = Lucario
7: S.A.M. = Mario

WOW QD u can definitely adapt to both games......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how come u refuse 2 go to S4 tourneys?

Top Bottom