• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirty DYT Monthlies - Sept 13th - Dayton, Ohio

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Still working on submitting results to smashboards' system. I'm getting an error but I'll keep working on it. Anyhow...

Thanks for coming everyone - this was a very, very exciting event and I'm happy with the way things went overall. I'll be in contact with most of you when the date for the next monthly is set in stone. 'Til then, here's yer gosh darn results :) (Let me know who played what character, for those that I missed)

Melee Singles
30 Entrants

1. ESI.GG Prince Abu :jigglypuffmelee:
2. Plank :sheikmelee:
3. DP :falcomelee:
4. Drephen :sheikmelee:
5. Fizzleboy :sheikmelee:
5. Violence :samusmelee:
7. Lain :falcomelee::foxmelee:
7. Ragu :sheikmelee:
9. Rooktionary :foxmelee:
9. Dr. X :foxmelee:
9. Shenanagans :icsmelee:
9. Fumbles :pikachumelee:
13. DBSammy :luigimelee:
13. Mr. Ravine :sheikmelee:
13. FerrisWheel32
13. SweetyT :jigglypuffmelee:
---Pools Cut-Off---
17. Outrage :foxmelee:
17. Doppler12 :falcomelee:
17. Papa
17. Nigamon :marthmelee:
17. Digitalism :marthmelee:
17. Master WGS
17. Wakka :falcomelee:
17. Panda :foxmelee:
25. Cygnus :marthmelee:
25. Pikupstyks :foxmelee:
25. Pupu :falcomelee:
25. Topeka
25. Russy :ganondorfmelee:
25. Animal :falcomelee:

Melee Singles Bracket bracket sept dyt.png

Melee Doubles
8 Teams

1. Plank and DP
2. SoulPech and Fizzleboy
3. Drephen and Prince Abu
4. Fumbles and Mr. Ravine
5. Rooktionary and FerrisWheel32
5. Dr. X and Violence
7. JT and DBSammy
7. Outrage and Neat

Project M Singles
28 Entrants

1. Fizzleboy :ivysaur::dk2:
2. Lordy :ike:
3. Plank :metaknight:
4. Drephen :sheik:
5. Dr. X :lucas:
5. Lain :falco::fox:
7. Fumbles :popo:
7. SoulPech :jigglypuff:
9. Suyon :ike::zerosuitsamus:
9. DP :falco:
9. Master WGS :lucas::diddy:
9. JT :sonic:
13. Papa :ivysaur:
13. Shenanagans :pikachu2:
13. Rooktionary
13. ESI.GG Prince Abu :pit:
---Pools Cut-Off---
17. DBSammy :luigi2::fox:
17. Helio BoL :ivysaur:
17. Diatomic
17. Mr. Ravine
17. And :ike:
17. Violence :samus2:
17. Clintombment
17. Doppler12 :pit:
25. CyroSomnus :bowser2::mewtwopm:
25. Topeka
25. Outrage :wolf::ganondorf:
25. Russy :ganondorf:

Project M Singles Bracket bracket sept dyt.png

Project M Doubles
10 Teams

1. Plank and DP
2. Fizzleboy and Prince Abu
3. Lain and Lordy
4. SoulPech and Drephen
5. JT and Suyon
5. Dr. X and Fumbles
7. Master WGS and And
7. Papa and Outrage
9. Mr. Ravine and Russy
9. Doppler12 and Helio BoL

Brawl Singles
6 Entrants (Round Robin)

1. Lain :metaknight::popo:
2. QD :lucario:
3. Absol :sheik:
4. JT
5. Russy :marth::ganondorf:
6. Helio BoL :kirby2:

Last edited:

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Can't sleep so SHOUTOUT TIME.

1. Fizzleboy :ivysaur::dk2: - Maaaaaaaaan how you so good? Fun friendlies before the event, but seeing how well I did vs your Ivy, I'm gonna assume you were sandbaggin' a bit. Side note: Your ROB is super scary - hope I see it in more tournaments. Congratz on first! Those sets were hype!
2. Lordy :ike: - That Ike is crazy! Wish we could've played!
3. Plank :metaknight: - That first teams match was hysterical. 2v1 madness! Wish I would've gotten a chance to play your MK 1v1, though! Good stuff!
4. Drephen :sheik: - You weren't kidding - you're a bad loser. That was some fierce salt. Sheik's still so scary, though.
5. Dr. X :lucas:- Wanted to do Lucas dittos, but uggggh do I find that matchup frustrating. Not used to not being the only OP character on the stage. :p Maybe next time!
5. Lain :falco::fox: - Our matches were super fun! I'm usually really confident in the Diddy vs spacie matchup, and you wrecked me good. Guess I've still got a lot to learn there. :D
7. Fumbles :popo: - Nothing gets me mad like your Icees, bro. Sorry if i act like a douche during matches - the matchup is just such a huge question mark for me. Started feeling it a little with Diddy, but you shut me down hard. Good stuff.
7. SoulPech :jigglypuff: - Poophead Jiggs is poop. Get better with a good character (like Lucas).
9. Suyon :ike::zerosuitsamus: - We still never did that Pokemon battle. :(
9. DP :falco: - Your Falco is legit. You were a constant terror in teams. 'CEPT WHEN I WON THAT 2V1. :D :D :D
9. Master WGS :lucas::diddy:- Get better, scrub.
9. JT :sonic: - I want to play your Sonic more, but I hate fighting Sonic. Life is hard. Come to Donatos more.
13. Papa :ivysaur:- You just keep getting better. It's getting scary. I've been on the Ivy hate-train, and you just renewed my tickeet.
13. Shenanagans :pikachu2:- Your Pikachu is something I love to watch because I want to be good with the character, and then you zip around and remind me I'm not. :p Fun friendlies, Diddy is OP.

13. Rooktionary - You had my Lucas locked down, but Diddy is a rough customer for spacies imo. For someone with little/no PM experience, you did incredibly well.
13. ESI.GG Prince Abu :pit: - Don't get good at this game. I will hate it and you forever. <3 Way to prove that you are the best at Melee, though. I genuinely thought you were all talk until, like, a month ago. Good stuff.
---Pools Cut-Off---
17. DBSammy :luigi2::fox: - We didn't get to play. Don't think we ever have in bracket.
17. And :ike: - We gotta work on those team strats. Or Puppychow can come and you can team up with him like you wanted.

17. Clintombment - Don't think I played you at all on Saturday, and only a few times the night before at your place. We'll get a solid block of friendlies in one of these days!
17. Doppler12 :pit:- I'm usually the first one to naysay netplay, but you are legit. Friendlies kept me on my toes the whole day, which I think kept me sharp during bracket. Cool guy, cool Pit.
25. CyroSomnus :bowser2::mewtwopm: - Despite us being at multiple events together, I don't think we've ever played. :( Also, during your pools match with And, I wasn't cheering AGAINST you, so much as I was cheering FOR a good buddy I've known for years outside of PM. Nothing personal - you seem like a swell dude!

25. Topeka - 1st off, you look way younger than you are. That will come in handy later in life. You've got some good instincts, you just need to work on some Melee/PM fundamentals. Hope to play you some more at future events!
25. Outrage :wolf::ganondorf: - Looking forward to you coming back and being the best. :p

TO Peppy - You're a fun dude to be around and you host a good tournament. I will definitely be finding my way back to these every chance I get!

Last edited:
Top Bottom