• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Direct Leak from 2 Channel (Spoilers) [ANOTHER FAKE?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer Tree

Smash Journeyman
I think this is fake because it was released the day a new character was announced. The reason for this is so there is the maximum ammount of time for the rumor to spread. If this is posted on a random day there is a chance the next day a new character is announced and all that time wasted and the joke is off.

amost

Smash Apprentice
I love the idea of Midna/Wolf Link, but deep down, I kinda wanted another 3rd party char

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no its fake. why would they give the rival trainer 3 pokemon from differ generations and not keep it consistant like the original pokemon trainer?

also, this completely contradicts the almightgoat meaning one or both is wrong

why do we even allow talks of rumors on smashboards when theres no evidence. if this is from this japanese place, then link us to it

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I've thought all along that the final roster would look completely different from what anyone expected, but I still don't believe this is it until I see proof. I hope it's true though, Pokemon Rival would be awesome! I'll own everybody with Croconaw.

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
The one thing that I like about this, and all of the other "leaks" that have been circulating, is that Geno is included on nearly all the lists.

I'm sure that some of them are indeed based on real info, probably no more then one, and even that one probably has some lies, but I like what it does for Geno's chances.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Melee's roster leak was shortly followed by the roster screenshots, no? I'm holding my cards until I see screenshots, doctored or otherwise.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'm happy with this roster, with the exception of the Mii..bleh..

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
Baby Mario & Luigi - Seems sort of odd to me, but I wouldn't count them out. Makes me question the roster.

Young Link - Hope not :(

Wolf Link & Midna - My god, THREE VERSIONS of Link? Talk about overkill >_< I'd rather have Midna alone although I would prefer a lot of other more deserving characters over her.

Vaati - Seems unlikely.

Pokemon Rival - Seems very unlikely.............

Ness - Very, very, very hard to believe, it would make m ore sense to give Lucas the new moveset, NOT Ness. But meh.

Animal Crosser - Why...? I still hate the idea of this character in Brawl

Roy - Makes the roster less believable.

Black Shadow - See above, although I do support a second F-Zero rep.

Mii - Ugh...? Why......???
I would like to see Wolf Link and Minda.They would have a good moveset.In fact, they have a very high chance of getting in.

Vaati-Never heard of him.

Pokemon Rival-Very unlikely.

Ness-VERY hard to believe.Lucas is the new and improved Ness.

Animal Crosser-Really?Why add him?Bad idea.

Roy-He was only in Melee for advertisement.

Black Shadow-We need more F-Zero reps.

Mii-I like the idea of Miis, i would like to see myself beat up Bowser and Gannondorf.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi-Unlikley.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure this is fake, but man...that is one beautiful roster. I don't even care that Baby Mario/Luigi and Pokemon Rival are on it...Seriously, Miis! Secretly the character I wanted forever!

Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Neoshade
Directly from 2 Channel, which many can atest to being a very reliable source. It's a total WTF roster, but if you think about it, so was Melee. Interpret it as you like.
Give me a link to this post on 2ch so i can see it myself. No links so far for proof of this even being on 2ch to begin with.

Zek

Smash Ace
Okay, hold on a minute. You guys are so gullible it's pitiful. This is not "directly from 2chan," 2chan is a Japanese forum. Why don't you link us to the original post and tell us who translated, prettymanfairy? Or did you just type the whole thing up yourself? Even if it is from 2chan, 2chan is not a reliable source, it's just another forum, and Japanese people can make up BS rosters just like anybody else.

Blatantly fake.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I'd be okay with this being real, but I would rather have kept Pichu and Dr. Mario than have Pokemon Rival and Mii.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
I'd hate for there to be a Mii wasting a character spot, but I feel like that's going to be the case in the end. However, I doubt this is the actual roster, though it's not half bad. It does have a lot of no-namers though, which I don't really like.

Stalky

Smash Cadet
Why the Rival Trainer hate? I think its an amazing idea; especially that it represents the three latter generations of Pokemon, each stage of evolution, AND each of the three starter Pokemon types. Brilliant idea! Would totally play him over Pokemon Trainer.

Mewruler

Smash Cadet
It's funny how know one has flamed the poster because of vaati...I mean come on people...7LOZ and 5 Mario.....No

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
I hope this is true, I was only hoping for a 40 character roster or so, and this includes all of my must-haves (Cpt Olimar(confirmed), Ridley, and Cpt Falcon (who ridiculously likely) It has alot of characters I like, and then more that I'm totally cool with. The only characters lacking are Isaac and Wolf, neither of which were super likely and I would be fine without them
Pokemon Rival at first made me sceptical, but then I thought that it picks great characters for each pokemon generation, and I always did want Blaziken, when I was little my favorite episode of pokemon was when charizard and blaziken fight (he was the first 3rd gen character shown in the cartoon i think) and blaziken looked so cool... oh memories
the 13 characters over the 40 character roster i had in mind looks great!
however a few problems
-i recall a long time ago sakurai said 3rd parties were all unlockables... but he could've changed his mind because that was a long time ago, or i could be remembering wrong
-I would think Sheik would be a part of Zelda... or Zelda's moveset would have been shown by now, on the other hand the competitive community wanted this so Zelda would actually be used... and maybe Sakurai is listening...
-why is roy back?
if Captain Falcon is confirmed within the next week I believe this roster, and if the starters are shown to be the exact same as these then this is definately real
but if say... Sheik is shown to be Zelda's down b... FAKE

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I would kill for this to be the final roster... but I am 99% sure this is not true.
I honestly believe Isaac will be playable, and this roster does not seem right to me. With like 8 Pokemon reps? No, no way.

Zek

Smash Ace
It's fake. A complete fabrication by the OP. It didn't come from 2chan, and even if it did it would still be fake.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Mewruler: I said too many Zelda characters, so you aren't the first to realize that at least.

Am I the only one who would hate for this to be the final roster? Baby Mario and Baby Luigi? No.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Wait, do you actually mean 2chan and not 2 channel? You actually believe something from 2chan?
OP you are an idiot.

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
K, so one guy says Blaziken is an AT, another says Pokemon Rival has him... lols

A character that verys in size and weight? But has the same moves? I see some basic balancing rules being broke there... This seems like one huge fantasy someone came up with... But after seeing Olimar confirmed as a playable, I don't know what to think anymore....

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Midna and wolf link are just as likely to be in as lucario, vaati, and a lot of other on that list. I really don;t see why you all complainabout midna but not about anything else.

And whee's isaac?

mas369

Smash Apprentice
Nearly everyone's reasons to believe this is false is completely valid and I agree, but Melee's roster had a similar reception when it was leaked, so don't immediatly say that it isn't true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom