• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIOS MIOS green screen help

Kawii

Smash Cadet
so basically i am using the melee 20xx traning pack and when i got off my wii the next day when i'd launch melee through dios mios i would just get a green screen what has happened or what did i do wrong

Anutim

Smash Apprentice
I don't think anyone can diagnos your issue with that small amount of information that you've presented.

What were you using to load the 20XX hack pack? How are you loading your Melee, with a disc or by backup?
Just try to present as much information as possible, otherwise I seriously doubt anyone can help you.

Last edited:

Kawii

Smash Cadet
ok

i was using a backup to load the game i had no problems but now its just giving me a green screen
im using Dios Mios Lite

Kawii

Smash Cadet
yeah im loading it from an sd but i've also tried a usb and it hasnt worked either
also its not just the melee 20xx pack its the normal melee that is giving me a green screen to

Last edited:

Kawii

Smash Cadet
i also found this on the dios mios faq
This usually can have three reasons:

• You have the debugger with waiting enabled
  • The game just crashed (should get a crash dump via USBGecko if __fwrite patch was applied)
  • The game tried to switch from one video mode to another, usually happens when loading USA games on EUR systems or vice versa.
the thing is my melee is a usa copy and i dont know where to cheack the debugger

Anutim

Smash Apprentice
When this happens, do you need to hold down your powerbutton to turn the Wii off or does it turn itself off instantly when you press the powerbutton?

If you need to hold it down for several seconds, your game has crashed. Otherwise it's most likely video mode related.

Top Bottom