• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dinkoman's Sig Shop CLOSED FOREVAR! CHECK OUT ROLLERKING'S AND DINKOMAN'S SHOP

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
For roymyboy:

Did you want it smaller? If you want something changed just say so. you had to many character choices so I couldnt put all your characters in the sig.
Yeah I thought a had to many in there. But don't worry, I use them the most anyway.

Smash Journeyman
hey dinko thx for the sig. im not trying to destroy you but can i plzz get a sig for a friend?

I know I would wanna see fox in the foreground, with him and my name being the main focuses of the sig, with ganon in the background, with like a slight transparancy to make the others stand out more (but obviously still visible). for the render... I dunno. whatever you want. like I said, you don't have to do this, but i'd appeciate it... whatever looks good in your opinon I'm sure will be fine.

oh and dinko the name to put on the sig is leafgeen386.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
hey dinko thx for the sig. im not trying to destroy you but can i plzz get a sig for a friend?

I know I would wanna see fox in the foreground, with him and my name being the main focuses of the sig, with ganon in the background, with like a slight transparancy to make the others stand out more (but obviously still visible). for the render... I dunno. whatever you want. like I said, you don't have to do this, but i'd appeciate it... whatever looks good in your opinon I'm sure will be fine.

oh and dinko the name to put on the sig is leafgeen386.
I would be happy to make him a sig but I am temporalily closing my sig shop

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Thanks dinko. It looks awesome. Especially MetaKnight. So was I listening correct? 30 posts and 30 days on the site before making a sig? Is that why it's not showing up as an image for me and just a link? Thanks again.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Thanks dinko. It looks awesome. Especially MetaKnight. So was I listening correct? 30 posts and 30 days on the site before making a sig? Is that why it's not showing up as an image for me and just a link? Thanks again.
Yep, 30 posts and 1 month. oh and you have to put it in a code.

Thank you,Dinkoman! ^^
Glad I could be of assistance. :D

Solidix Snike

Smash Rookie
Text: Solidix Snike
Font: Something of a mix of Snakeish , Ikeish and Foxish
Color: Blue, Red and black
Background: Mix of futuristic and medival
Pic: Blue Ike, Red Snake, Black Fox
Size: I don't really care.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if too much trouble.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Text: Solidix Snike
Font: Something of a mix of Snakeish , Ikeish and Foxish
Color: Blue, Red and black
Background: Mix of futuristic and medival
Pic: Blue Ike, Red Snake, Black Fox
Size: I don't really care.

Thanks in advance. Sorry if too much trouble.
I'd really appreciate if you gave me the pics but I'm feeling nice today so I'll find the pics

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
You've gotten better, Dinkoman. What do you use in terms of effects?
Thanks. for effects, I have a photobucket account and I mess around with the edit picture program and add curves, Neon(like in my sig but its not the neon tube lights), blue print, night vision, tint, etc. but for the sig in general not the effects I use gimp.

A_man13

Smash Master
Oh, I see. I'm just interested in seeing what you do. I don't really play much around with the picture. Everything I do is in gimp.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Oh, I see. I'm just interested in seeing what you do. I don't really play much around with the picture. Everything I do is in gimp.
Ya but I always wondered how you made such good sigs with just using gimp. also I wondered were you got all of those backgrounds.....

A_man13

Smash Master
My advice is just practice. Gimp skills and such isn't going to improve overnight. Just look at tuts, experement, and get yourself a couple good brushes. Find stuff that you like, play around with it, and you'll be great in no time.

A_man13

Smash Master
I use deviant art. They are nice for making sigs like yours. With the exception of coloring and erasing (with one exception), I never use basic brushes...

Naybewon

Smash Ace
You can always just go to google and try "free gimp brushes" or "free photoshop brushes" That's how I've received all the ones I didn't make myself :)

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Excuse the double posting.

I guess this is a bump sig shop, might as well close my sig shop tomarrow.

Top Bottom