• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 5 - November 9th, 2013 - Plano TX

D

Deleted member

Sorry guys, I couldn't go. I'll see you guys at the next PM tournament this weekend, however. :)

Sliq

Smash Master
I got wrecked in brackets, but this was still a lot of fun.

8bitstudio

Smash Rookie
Had a blast today being our first tournament. We will bring our Twitch setup for the next event.

D

Deleted member

Man, those Pokemon Crew battles where so much fun. We really need to do them again in P:M 3.0.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
This was great! I'm glad to have finally competed in a Melee tournament. And now to improve so that I can actually make it out pools and, you know, climb the bracket. :p

Great games everyone! I enjoyed playing a lot of you. It's refreshing to get some competition at tourney level. Etc. etc. MELEE

Oh, and I have (obviously off-screen) footage of the first 3 1/2 matches of Winners Finals (Sethlon v. ARC)

D

Deleted member

Yo sliq calm down... you went crazy during not only the set with me but the set vs a bunch of other people.

Sliq

Smash Master
Yo sliq calm down... you went crazy during not only the set with me but the set vs a bunch of other people.
I did incredibly well in our match and in pools but got obliterated in the matches I lost. No disrespect, just frustrating is all. I don't think being frustrated despite doing well is a bad thing. It just means I set lofty goals.

Sethlon vs Arc was hype as ****. Roy's our boy!

Top Bottom