• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy VS Snake

FreakingMethodiC

Smash Journeyman
Is Diddy Kong a decent snake counter?
Counter? No... but diddy does have a decent match up vs snake if you can gimp his recovery. Becuase racking up damage on snake seems pretty ez with the banana game and he also has a hard time with approach cus he'll slip on the bananas doing any of his boost slide or what not.

I'm still experimenting with this match up though, so maybe someone else who's done this plenty of times may know.

Staco

Smash Champion
mhh, the bananas coulb de relly good against snake dash :>
interesting, I think diddy is a counter?

Smash Ace
No, Diddy doesn't counter Snake. Snake has more reach and enough force to kill Diddy at a bit over 100%, whereas Diddy has to rely entirely on his gimping to get kills much bel, and gimping Snake certainly is reasonow 175%.

That being said, it's not a particularly bad matchup. Snake isn't that hard to gimp, and bananas work fine against him.

Fatalities

Smash Cadet
i wouldnt consider Diddy Kong someone to use when your other characters are beat by snake, however it's not to bad of a match-up in my eyes. Not a counter though

edddddie

Smash Cadet
i'd say they have a pretty even match up
if diddy can get some low percent kills its not too hrad to win

Top Bottom