• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy video

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Glide toss more, and use a lot more bannanas! The fox seems to like them more than you. You dash attack a lot, it got really predictable in that match. Also, you spot dodged a lot more than you needed, sometimes missing the chance for a quick attack.

Not bad at all, but work on your bannana game, especially glide tossing, and for god's sake, use that dash attack to pick up bannanas.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
LOL thank you thats exactly wut i needed to hear. Ye i rely on dash attacking way to much and it is predictable,I got to find new better ways to approch my opponents . LOl ye i did spot dodge wen not nesecary i guess i just liek to play def, il try and perfect that too for sure, thnx

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
From around :25 - :35, you should have jumped off the stage and edge guarded him.
USE BANANA'S MORE, i may not have that good of a diddy, but i know that mucho banana-o's are important.
One thing that i try to do a lot, when they get to 70's or 80's is try to hit them off the stage (try not to use dsmash, and save it for doing this plan) and edgeguard them like you have never edge guarded before!!!

pastaboy

Smash Champion
thats a good tip, i defintly gotta start using the bananas more (more wisly aswell) just i gottta find the right time to pull them out, especially wen fighting a fox

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
nice job 1:21-1:46. you made some very close calls that looked great!

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
NIce pretty decent Diddy, Dash attack picks up banannas

Top Bottom