• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Techniques

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
No. One of u did the double jump double banana toss which i didnt see from either of u when i first came in......
Just cause you didn't see us doing it in maybe a match or two of ours in the beginning doesn't mean we don't know how to do that. :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Finally, u weren't the ONLY one representing diddy at CH 3 myself and corcrn were repping the little monkey. Sadly though we didn't get out of our brackets which was a tough one. No johns ofcourse though on the other hand I did make a pretty good amount of money by mm with my little monkey.
What about me?!!? :( I actually made it out of pools even though I had PC Chris and Boss in my pool. That and I won one more match in brackets and I almost beat Lord Knight's DDD. ****ing Castle Siege.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea i know PB&J. AT :22 i pressed nothing and it regrabbed cause i have no percent. Ignore what i said before about copying. Just a little upset about something.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Just curious. How well does PB&J do at tourneys up there in Georgoa?
Not too sure to be honest. I don't think he really plays brawl anymore. Last tournament I went to we played about 5-6 games and I didn't lose one. I'm on par with Desu though and he's won most of the tournaments in GA.

Yea i know PB&J. AT :22 i pressed nothing and it regrabbed cause i have no percent. Ignore what i said before about copying. Just a little upset about something.
He was talking about some "best Diddy" in NY. I think he was talking about you. Are you going to Fast1?

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
no one has questions cause its pretty simple stuff to do once you see how its done =]

Good **** by the way, I like the air glide toss.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
You said you had a technique that made Diddy ungimpable, but I don't see it. Is you bluffing?

mnkey

Smash Cadet
these vids help alot and the ariel gt is a very useful tech. ill be praticing it.... and i gots problem faceing floaty char. (kirby,jigs,etc) and people that jump attack alot (marth) cause they will ethier jump the nana or catch it... can anyone help with this? (solutions or what to do in this situation)

A.D.H.D.

Smash Rookie
good stuff man. u inspired me to play diddy after i saw u **** that pickachu. I'd also like ti introduce myself to the diddy boards: I'm ADHD and i'm a new and improving diddy kong. I will probably be posting here more often because my computer finally started working again. lol.

Top Bottom