• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Model screwup/Lucas + Spirit Bomb problems

Compton Falcor

Smash Rookie
If Diddy jetpacks just past the ledge, then grabs it just as he starts to do his falling jetpack animation, there will be a frame or two where he will be in his ledge hang-position, but upside down and above the ledge. In the photo, you can see his hand glowing green from where he connects with the stage. He's also not flashing white during this time, so I assum he doesn't have ledge invincibility, meaning he could get hit by some fluke attack. when he should have been safe.

http://i.imgur.com/3ojOJhP.jpg

Also, if Lucas Powershield's Lucario's Spirit Bomb, then tries to absorb it with Psi Magnet, the ball teleports to a weird location and starts going at a weird angle. Last time it happens, we were both in the middle of the stage, then the Spirit bomb teleported to the concave part under the ledge of FD, and came out that way at a 45 degree angle. Due to the difficulty of this bug, I wasn't able to recreate it to get pictures.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
That's pretty weird about the Diddy one. The PMBR is aware that there are many oddities with the aura sphere super, but maybe not that particular glitch.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
The first one is already in the known issues/bugs list stickied in this forum. "When ledgesnapping during the apex of UpB, the first frame of Diddy's ledgegrab will have him placed at odd angles and a small distance away from the actual edge."

The other, though, I've never heard of. I'll try to reproduce it.

Top Bottom