• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong on Get Better Fast (Move degeneration for all attacks added!)

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
Id LOVE to see a falco matchup

that projectible reflector is a GREAT nanner defense

EDIT: O and luigi, when you hit him with a bannana he slides so far away you cant smash attack him :(

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I have a question on stale moves.

If you use Ftilt a lot, how would using the bananas or other moves help that move become not stale, other than Ftilt, and how long would you have to use those other moves?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Nicely done AZ.

I'm gonna look it over later when I'm not at work lol.
Looks like some very interesting theory work.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
AZ just one question. I heard D3's Side B and the balloon in smashville regenerate your Stale moves so they become fresh? Is this true? I was gone when this was discovered over the summer so I dont know much about this.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The balloon is like any destructible object in the environment, it adds to the attack queue just like as if you connected with the opponent. As for the waddle dees: if you hit them I believe they also count, but I need to double check this.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I can't see how Battlefield is neutral for Diddy... I always switch to Ness (very rarely to DK), my secondaries, if I'm fighting on that stage. I just hate it, and still have problems with DK and Ness there. This stage just destroys me and I can't do anything there... even fights against not so good enemies are harder just because it's battlefield...

I hate that stage and I'll probably ban it in every serious match now =/ I like EVERY OTHER stage much more... even the ones I don't like, like Picto Chat. I hate that stage too, it stops my banana game too much. I can't see how it is neutral to Diddy. Nearly every transformation stops him...

Sometimes I do really well there though... but I still have the feeling that it just makes everything much harder... I don't know why, but my enemies always seem to have a character that is good on that stage >.>

My biggest problem is probably approaching and coming back to the stage savely if I'm hit upwards. I just can't recover from above. Everyone can hit me really easily, because you're helpsless for 2 frames(?) if you land... the stupid thing is that I never seem to get that 2 frames when my enemy is landing...
And the platforms are really annoying and stop recovering too...

Well, maybe it's just me... because everyone else seems to have an advantage on that stage against me...

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Battlefield makes it easier to land your aerials and you can kill more consistently with your Fair and sometimes Bair. I can understand why you do bad there though. And if you get hit upward use the down b to get the banana and z catch and either dthrow it or z drop it. It helps. If your opponent shields it you don't get hit, if they dont they trip and they get hit.

Top Bottom