• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did you know 3.5 has a hidden King of the Hill Mode?

Jackie Chandler

Smash Cadet
Instructions:

Step 1: Go to Special Versus.
Step 2: Enable Stamina Mode, and continue to the Character Select Screen.
Step 3: Click the HP button, press up a single time, hold L or R, then hold up until you reach the option above 1 HP. Select it to enable infinite health.
Step 4: Go into options and enable Style 3 (normal knockback and no blast zones).
Step 5: Select however many stocks you want (recommended four).
Step 6: Pick your character and name, and allow your opponents to do the same.
Step 7: Go to Yoshi's Island (Brawl).

The object of the game is to stand on Blarggwich (i.e. the Support Ghost that comes up on either side of the screen) as he passes the bottom of the screen. If done so without blast zones, the screen will shake momentarily as the character jostles between the bottom and the top of the stage - then the character will lose a stock. The first player to lose all his or her stocks wins.

Credit goes to my friend oNITESkye for the game mode idea, and me for finding the glitch with Eyebrows (not sure if it's been mentioned/found elsewhere or not).

Following a viewer's request, here's a video detailing the instructions and a gameplay example.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=udRHvIG1t80

Thoughts?

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
"Eyebrows"

Seriously let's just call it Blarggwich since that's what it's called. I feel like everyone comes up with a name for them then casually drops it like it's going to catch on, but this rant is for another thread in another time. Cool idea OP.

Top Bottom