• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did Nintendo shut Brawl Vault down?

mcgungus1985

Smash Rookie
I know this isn't likely to be the right place to put this, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to make this thread. For the past 24+ hours, I have been unable to reach Brawl Vault/Kitty Corp Forums. Did NOA or the feds shut them down or what?

All I see is

"The requested URL /Gallery/BrawlView.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

WTF?

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
highly unlikely.

you you go to kc-mm.com the blog is still working, i think they are working on the website.

i do really hope the feds didn't get to brawlvault.

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
Cant Access KCMM >_>

Yeah, I can NOT access KCMM...like...at all...period.
Is anyone else having this problem or is it just my computer being a **** again >_>

Sir_Ham_Sandwhich

Smash Rookie
I hope so too, hopefully their just performing maintenance on it. If it doesn't get back up within a couple days then this is going to be very tragic.

John2k4

The End of an Era
If the feds got to it, it would most likely have the same "SEIZED" notice as Megaupload did.

Trying to navigate to the forums got me a "Bad Configuration" message, so they seem to just be doing maintenance. :)

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
If I had a dollar for everyone of these threads I'd have enough money to get a better web server.

MetroidMaster1

Smash Apprentice
Anybody know if Kogamaru is on Smash boards?
He was supposed to be sending me some Rock Lee animations :/
Said they'd all be done by friday/saturday and it's sundah :/

>_>
Does anyone get a 404 about the error document to handle the 404 too XD

mcgungus1985

Smash Rookie
Well, I didn't know there was more than one until a half hour ago, now did I? They said it was a DDOS attack.

Top Bottom