• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DI for your dinner (idea, feedback appreciated)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Copypasta'd from my facebook:

Since I'm learning to be a chef, please respond if you'd be interested in me hosting smashfests at my place where I charge 5$/person to cook meals for the attendees. The 5$ would go towards my costs for purchasing the food, and is fairly cheap for a meal. We'd all get to hang out together, and I'd get to practice my culinary arts. Ideas? Comments?

D

Deleted member

Since I'm learning to be a doctor, please respond if you'd be interested in me hosting smashfests at my place where I charge 5$/person to be surgical meat dummies for the practitioners. The 5$ would go towards my costs for purchasing the stitches, and is fairly cheap for a surgery. We'd all get to hang out together, and I'd get to practice my sewing. Ideas? Comments?

In all seriousness though, it's a cool idea, and I'd be interested

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Since I'm learning to be a doctor, please respond if you'd be interested in me hosting smashfests at my place where I charge 5$/person to be surgical meat dummies for the practitioners. The 5$ would go towards my costs for purchasing the stitches, and is fairly cheap for a surgery. We'd all get to hang out together, and I'd get to practice my sewing. Ideas? Comments?

In all seriousness though, it's a cool idea, and I'd be interested
/wrists

I almost hate you for this

D

Deleted member

Quoted for truth.
But you have to admit, not EVERYONE can be a Daniel Tong.

On topic: the menu if this goes down tuesday (food+world cup) would be chicken parmesan and garlic mashed potatos with garlic bread.

Feedback?
Aw hell yeah! I love Italian food. Sounds great.

Aaaaand WC as a bonus too. 2good. Except its just NZ vs Slovakia... =/

23rd is USA vs that obscure country which nobody important or famous comes from, Algeria.

D

Deleted member

Quoted for truth.
But you have to admit, not EVERYONE can be a Daniel Tong.

On topic: the menu if this goes down tuesday (food+world cup) would be chicken parmesan and garlic mashed potatos with garlic bread.

Feedback?
Aw hell yeah! I love Italian food. Sounds great.

Aaaaand WC as a bonus too. 2good. Except its just NZ vs Slovakia... =/

23rd is USA vs that obscure country which nobody important or famous comes from, Algeria.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
i hope there will be no metal in my meal

also, why do I need to DI for my dinner? Is it going to kill me?

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
All of that for $5?

Who wants my garlic bread? Too much garlic in one meal LOL
I figured I'd only charge 5$ cause I'm not looking to make profit, I'm just looking to not have to lose money to cook for you guys. lol

Lounis's Algerian stomach will not be able to live that, even at 13%.
Sidebets on lounis' DI?

So... attendance is looking like:
SleepyK
Rayku
Lounis
Dr.Pepper
RJ

Anyone else? I need to plan my portions.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
When is it going to be? I'm on a scheduled diet for a few more weeks and I start school so I seriously doubt any chance of me leaving my state for anything :/

which makes me sad cause boy howdy if anyone loves food it's AUSTIN T-R-****IN-C

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
If this **** went down I'd try to drag my *** out there just to hang and maybe play a couple bros. Would be good fun (Weekends are a no go for me though)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Ok this is officially happening tuesday at my place.

I'm planning a meal for 8 people- to be safe. If its more than that... I'll figure something out. lol
World cup game starts when that day?
I don't have a schedule set as far as
"Show up at _____ time
we eat at _____ time
watch world cup at ____ time"

D

Deleted member

Ok this is officially happening tuesday at my place.

I'm planning a meal for 8 people- to be safe. If its more than that... I'll figure something out. lol
World cup game starts when that day?
I don't have a schedule set as far as
"Show up at _____ time
we eat at _____ time
watch world cup at ____ time"
There's 3 WC games. The one that is best fitting to watch is at 2:30 PM and is North Korea (Lol.) vs Brazil. Insert LOL here ___ .

I'm guessing ppl will show up after 12 and pick up food along the way, so dinner might be the option to go with. And pasta is befitting of dinner anyway.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Travis go to this so I can have a ride, I'll throw in some gas.

I'm off on Tuesday so i'm free to come to this.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I want to come, but I don't get off work until 6ish and I don't want to drive to Mike's house by myself especially since I'll be physically and mentally dead.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
my attendance is directly related to when my traffic court ends

BBQ°

Smash Champion
rj you will make a good life guard.

i hear that the moon's gravity is similar to being underwater, so you will be used to it.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Actually there might be a chance to go.
I'll text you Mike.

Also **** you bbqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
<3

Rayku

Smash Lord
turns out I can't go. Mom's stolen the car from me all day and I've arranged to go hang at GT with some of my buddies. Maybe another time :)

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
ahhhhh man. Sorry Fullmetal :( I doubt I can get tomorrow off with the whole 0 day notice I just realized I have. If you can give a weeks notice on the next one and someone brings it to my attention I will come 100%

edit: and give rides to anyone remotely on the way who wants one

Top Bottom