• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i would with the caveat that we play at a pace so slow/chill that we will b playing that game for the rest of our lives as an appropriate last hoorah

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'll have a talk with macman to see if we can get real-time death confirmations via modbot to ensure efficient pacing.

Last edited:

Handorin

Smash Hero
i miss gorf

i remember one time i took him offsite and he changed his username to donald trump with the same avy pic cuz he thought it was funny for ppl to type vote donald trump. then he showed up in postgame and encouraged everyone to vote for him irl cuz he needed their support. lmao

last i heard he is in music school for classical piano and getting gigs

i miss his ****posts and wish he still had the time/interest to play
He randomly messaged me on Twitch the other day when he saw me in chat. Of course he had a completely random username, so he had to tell me it was Gorf.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
He randomly messaged me on Twitch the other day when he saw me in chat. Of course he had a completely random username, so he had to tell me it was Gorf.
I bet his username was as witty as friend chicken baked into a texas honey bun.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
the username was ihateblackice005

ihateblackice

i hate black ice

the joke is if i sub to people they have to say "i hate black ice" out loud and it sounds like i hate black guys

turns out im going to grad school for piano. im pretty much either gonna be wealthy or homeless, theres not much room for an in between in my field lol

edit my favorite offsite goof name is CisWhiteHeteroMale for gayteensforum mafia

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yo gorf i got a electric keyboard teach me your ways

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Oh so this is where we're going to be hijacki-

*cough* I mean hey hi I haven't been to this corner of Smashboards before I should get out more.

Totally not a likely incoming invasion of casual mafia players being flushed out of hiding by the removal of groups or anything.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Agreed, also I haven't really ventured outside of our corner here after a while. How is the outside smash world?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Agreed, also I haven't really ventured outside of our corner here after a while. How is the outside smash world?
The community that I'm in from barely qualifies as the outside Smash world, LOL. There's more talk in the main social about Fire Emblem Heroes than there ever is about Smash. Basically a cluster of people who just talk about everything from their day to day lives to the current big Nintendo releases, a large chunk of which have started taking turns hosting and playing noticeably unbalanced Mafia games, LOL. It's less the "outside Smash world" and more another little niche in the same sense as this, just with the caveat of being pretty much the only part of the site that was even active at the lowest point prior to the Smash Switch reveal.

Last edited:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's cool. I think some of us had been primarily talking in the discord, and using this less. Also primarily being busy. We are open to playing, and I'd like to see you guys play as well, when I'm taking a break from mafia.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
@#HBC | marshy when does your championship game start?

ppl are saying this is the most stacked game. i kno/have played with a few of them and there are some very skilled players here. itll b fun to watch/spectate cuz there will b a lynch every irl day due to 12 hr phases. it should also b a pretty active game

i didnt kno about the discord either and just joined this morning. apparently its been around for years. i can add you if you want. YOLOSWAG#7250

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
The community that I'm in from barely qualifies as the outside Smash world, LOL. There's more talk in the main social about Fire Emblem Heroes than there ever is about Smash. Basically a cluster of people who just talk about everything from their day to day lives to the current big Nintendo releases, a large chunk of which have started taking turns hosting and playing noticeably unbalanced Mafia games, LOL. It's less the "outside Smash world" and more another little niche in the same sense as this, just with the caveat of being pretty much the only part of the site that was even active at the lowest point prior to the Smash Switch reveal.
cool

i can host/mod a simpe and balanced game for you guys if you want. feel free to do w/e in here

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ah, I see the crew is moving in nicely. Didn't I implicitly call dibs showing up here first? :troll:

#HBC | Gorf

ngl seeing fresh faces in dgames makes me wanna cum a little bit

imma swarm your mafia game and make yall wanna leave

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
sorry were already bringing a shima with us who does a ton of sliding :V

your role is already filled

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
nintenzone more or less

we had a social group primarly for mafia games, but with social groups being shut down, instead of being sent to archieves the games are just simply instead being moved over here

D

Deleted member

Mafia group formed by the NintenZone Social. Now groups are ending so we have to storm this place.
Blame Swamp.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This Swamp guy seems like he suck eggs.

We should laugh at him if we see him.

#HBC | Gorf

bro this is literally a new dgames era in the making

someone needs to compile an organized comprehensive database of the dgames history starting with eor

Last edited:
Top Bottom