• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Thread of the month.

Xonar all of that stuff was there before. What's new? You said "it's even more fun now" or something.

Handorin

Smash Hero
You accumulated 1000 posts, but can you moonwalk?

No...smashboards, why do you mock me? D=

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
washed has college and idk where ryker is i've seen them on skype time to time they wouldn't just forget about their game

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
someone contact Ryker or Washed and ask for an official annoucement.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Maybe they just need someone else to pick the game up for them. I mean, it really sucks since they're the ones who put the work into it and would love to see how it turns out, but the game does need to go on.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
For those of you complaining about missing mods and dead games; I'm reviving a certain one so if you want to play send me your Role PM ASAP.

Kraken Puns

Smash Apprentice
Can someone please, please, please disable postcounts in dgames? It would make me feel so much better about these changes going on. I like my zero postcount. I am at ease with that.
If at least someone can confirm/deny whether this is a possibility that'd be grand.

also if anyone knows whether there's an easy way of messaging more than 5 people at once that'd be great. Much as I am indifferent about 'starting a conversation' as opposed to PMing someone, not being able to send the same message to say, a playerlist full of people is an irritation I could do without.

...still, it's not all bad. At least they still have ':facepalm:'

Finally, the internet is getting around to fixing its one flaw—that not every website you are capable of visiting is Twitter or Facebook.

If I can't "like" or "follow" something on a website, then it simply isn't worth my time. I mean, what am I—a Cro-Magnon?!
^I swear this guy is just a beacon of satirical accuracy

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Conversation is just the new fancy name for PM. You can still send a "PM" up to 10 people.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I actually like post counts being enabled. I like my post count being high.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Also, I guess it would be cool if people could just activate/deactivate their own post counts, so that people could leave it at 0 or let it flow however they like.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Can someone please, please, please disable postcounts in dgames? It would make me feel so much better about these changes going on. I like my zero postcount. I am at ease with that.
If at least someone can confirm/deny whether this is a possibility that'd be grand.
senabled for the foreseeable future

the popping of your postcount cherry is inevitable

Top Bottom