• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
More like Swiss seduced Vanz and got the password.

Feminine wiles and such.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Swiss, why don't you ever try to seduce me?

Is it because I'm not pretty enough?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I thought that would summon you.

Wtf.

I saw you online.

What can I believe in anymore

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
So the avatar that I just had, which I think no one saw, involved Scott Pilgrim looking cute with his finger in front of his mouth looking kind of ditzy.

But the more I looked at it, the more it looked like Scott was making a hotdog hover in front of his mouth using telekinesis. Which is not what I'm going for.

So instead, let's go with Wallace Wells, sitting in an easy chair with a glass of wine. Accurately conveying my gayness and my alcoholism. With some class.

Werkin' it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
A little bit. But in a "weirdest boner" kind of way.

Man, why do I watch Slenderman videos at night? Now I won't sleep.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It's not about screaming.

It's about pretty clever video editing and me being a ***** and kind of drunk and it being night time.

I mean, I'M ONLY HUMAN.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
But seriously, now I can't walk down the hallway to my room, because I'll just freak out if I see a trick of the light or if a weird static sound invades my subconscious. I'm spending the night on the couch or I'm staying up.

So ****ing pathetic.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
But seriously, now I can't walk down the hallway to my room, because I'll just freak out if I see a trick of the light or if a weird static sound invades my subconscious. I'm spending the night on the couch or I'm staying up.
I feel your pain.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru

So ****ing pathetic.
Just telepathically summon EE, he's the protector of DGamers.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd help the police if they actually solved crimes instead of just dealing with domestic disturbances and giving speeding tickets.

There were eleven of them on my street yesterday just blocking the road and standing in a circle for two hours. I have no idea why.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Speaking of police, yesterday I saw uni police ticket two people, back to back, for jaywalking. I wish I was making this up.

I couldn't help but laugh.

To be clear, the two jaywalkers weren't being reckless or anything. There clearly wasn't anyone coming from either side. It wasn't a big intersection or anything, just a standard road that's sometimes busy, and sometimes not. Yet, they were still fined.

._.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I saw two black dudes running away from the police right at my apartment complex. I saw the popo running after em and caught em. He was like I CANT BREATHE I CANT BREATHE.

*****s running for life.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i always feel self-concious about my internet appearance when i use avatars like this

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
No need to feel self-conscious, Xonar. Whatever makes you feel pretty.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The actual Xonar ruined my joke.

Just like he ruins everything else that matters to me.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
The more soup edits that post, the more it looks like he's being infected by some sort of virus. Kind of like a zombie virus, only moe

Moe Rising
Dawn of the Moe
Left 4 Moe
House of Moe
Night of the Living Moe
The Walking Moe

Top Bottom