• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social DGames Social | V/LA |

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Circus you should read the adventure time comics. So many gems in there, but I only post them once in a blue moon. You're missing out if you don't read it.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I don't know, he thought the cervix was a part of the throat.

I would go with unnecessary.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You must really love schedules if you get distracted by them. You just can't help making the perfect plan! :gova:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus you should read the adventure time comics. So many gems in there, but I only post them once in a blue moon. You're missing out if you don't read it.
I've got several Marceline-centric comics that a friend of mine gave to me for Christmas that I still haven't read yet. They seem to be officially licensed and stuff. I assume these are not what you mean, but maybe?

Also, openly hating on schedules is how Gheb continues to prove that he is free in mind and spirit. Unlike anyone who finds use in things like schedules, as they would be slaves. To, like, planning and structure. Obviously.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I've got several Marceline-centric comics that a friend of mine gave to me for Christmas that I still haven't read yet. They seem to be officially licensed and stuff. I assume these are not what you mean, but maybe?

Also, openly hating on schedules is how Gheb continues to prove that he is free in mind and spirit. Unlike anyone who finds use in things like schedules, as they would be slaves. To, like, planning and structure. Obviously.
Marcelene and the Scream Queens? That's one of the side comics. There's just a straight up "Adventure Time" line that's on issue... 15? They have MatSQ, and AT w/ Fionna and Cake that were short 6 issue arcs. I meant the main AT comic, but the ones you have are probably good. I actually didn't get those, and I regret it.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Join a mafia game with me soon.

:059:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I've been thinking about how I might finally be ready to jump back in the mafia pool.

I might join Nabe's small.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I hate schedules and plans ... they're distractions to me.

:059:
I just go with the flow but I realize that without some sort of 'look' at my weeks I think "What the **** am I doing... so much time flies and I have done jack ****"

but schedules can get like... anal and all.

Top Bottom